Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
So how many more pre seasons do we have to see him back fot?
At least we can forget about him for a bit.
The club he gets loaned to gets worse and worse too.
Aren't Man Utd signing Andrey Santos from Chelsea as well to do the defensive bit? Not sure I've it confirmed anywhere.
Santos, Tielemans and Fernandes is not a bad midfield 3 really.
Dont mind the short sleeve, long sleeve looks shit though. Still, not enough to make me desperate to buy so I'll wait and see what's discounted come Easter time
I like Tuchels comments and I don't Bellinghams honesty either but it does now have the making of a fall out.
Hopefully they can both accept each others words and move on.
Didn't realise they were playing again today. Great to see Buttler back in the runs and a confident Brook is a great watch.
Looks a pitch that will suit Indian hitting though.
This is your time Will. Good start for him and hopefully give him some confidence.
Friendlies don't matter, but Martin I think they have importance. Poor pre season results will just feed into the criticism..