Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. If only we'd appointed Russel f'ing Martin
  2. He's certainly getting the most out of the squad he's inherited and building bridges with our fanbase. Seems to be just what we needed. Impressed so far
  3. Must've been this international break last season when Fatawu did ACL.
  4. Wants to play in the Premier League so dont think he'd have much interest in us.
  5. I'd prefer if he was a bit of a gobshite rather than just ignoring us.
  6. I was just wondering that. Bleeding idiots.
  7. On BBC RL he said funds are available for signings. Sounded like something lined up.
  8. I think that was when we joined with them singing Oh Lester we love you.
  9. I'd rather we dont sign anyone unless its the right one.
  10. I guessing that Huddrsfield's squad must be better than Sunderland.
  11. It may be the club have withdrawn him from the squad if there's an imminent deal. Don't want their multi-million pound asset injured.
  12. Seems to certainly meet Marti's test of improving what we currently have. I'd be very excited by this signing. It's a yes from me. For what it's worth, I think it's more rubbish media nonsense and the club has absolutely no intention of doing a deal. Shame.
  13. Why? If he's fit and wants to come here then I'd say this could be a very good move. The Championship is a long old slog and a 10 goal contribution will be very useful. That said, I have no confidence that any of these players we are linked with will sign.
  14. This is worth watching to get an idea... https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4642192/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
  15. Can still sign out-of-contract players though.
  16. Suspect this goes the same way as the Kone deal, that never was.
  17. Is the loan for the full amount to be received from West Ham though Plus future add-ons?
  18. Must've learned from the Ryan Bertrand debacle. Perhaps not. I dont want to believe there's any truth in this.
  19. Just the opposite for transfers out. We havent made any bad signings either yet.
  20. I wouldn't be too concerned about that as most goals come from crosses below waist height (this is where you quote stats to disprove ). Other than corners or set pieces where headed goals most often come from centre-backs.
  21. West Ham won't get their £20m back if that happens.
  22. I'm hoping that it was nothing more than agent talk and wild speculation based on nothing at all when Martin was the favourite for our vacancy. King Power need to thank the fan reaction when the fraud was linked if they really were to give him the job. It really is beyond the realm of reality that he was on any shortlist, if he ever was.
  23. I dunno, Mads must be really enjoying it.
×
×
  • Create New...