Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. Great info, thanks. Not in your league as I'm more a casual bird spotter but found the Hawke to be getting good reviews... https://www.bestbinocularsreviews.com/Hawke-Frontier-8x42-ED-X-Binoculars-Review-232.htm Probably more in my budget.
  2. Looking to purchase some decent binoculars for bird watching. Wouldn't describe myself as a serious twitcher but fancy a decent pair for when I'm out and about. Started doing a bit of research and now getting bombarded with adverts all claiming to offer the best product. The prices range wildly from about £85 up £2,500!! I think 8x42 is the best for what I'll need. Anyone got any experience or recommendations?
  3. Yes, ours have resold when tickets have still been available.
  4. I was traumatised by that match. Jorginho went down with 3 separate head injuries each time we got a bit of momentum. Worst time wasting ever aided by a weak ref.
  5. All this offside corruption, incompetence, unconscious bias stuff has over shadowed the 2-footed challenge by Ugarte on Winks. Obvious red card, wasn't it, eventhough he luckily missed him Don't think that one of ours would've got away with that. Imagine if that was done to an Arsenal player!
  6. Wouldn't be once in a blue moon for me though. It'd be every home match!
  7. I thought that it was a load of wishy-washy, flag waving, God bless the USA bollox. However, watched Birdsong and thought it was superb. Nothing to do with Clemence Poesy, obviously
  8. £20 to do 80 miles Did you recharge at a motorway services? My petrol Golf does around 55 miles per gallon. Not convinced EV is for me. Not yet anyway. Far too much hassle, transport shouldn't be that difficult.
  9. If only they could improve the range. It's stopping me from getting one. My yearly mileage has dropped off a cliff since I gave up work but still need to do a 270 round trip for home games. Not spending a huge amount on a Musk Mobile and don't want to be expensively topping up on the way home in dark, freezing February.
  10. Hoping this loan turns out to be a turning point much in the same way that KDH did at Luton. Think that we're going to need him next sesson.
  11. You're right. Spectating is different in the modern era and so watching on TV can also give a valid opinion. However, I draw the line at armchair fans criticising the atmosphere and suggesting that match going fans should be involved in protests and demonstrations.
  12. Honest from Amorin. Could've used the old chestnut that he'd not seen a replay so can't comment but actually said the goal was offside and unfair to the opponent. Unusual.
  13. Even Roy Keane made reference to big clubs getting major decisions in their favour. And tonight absolutely proved it. Cant just be incompetence. Something very wrong.
  14. What the fuch is Ian Wright wearing
  15. Brilliant. Thanks guys. Just ordered a SIM. BT/EE can do one.
  16. Anyone got experience of Lebara ? My BT contract has ended and they want to move me to EE and put the price up.
  17. Guessing they must make some money out of it
  18. Limited transfer cash no surprise - Van Nistelrooy - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cdxnpvxz594o
  19. That was annoying as we had to make do instead with that little lad called N'Golo (and £3m less!).
  20. I'm guessing this will strengthen our hand when negotiating a compensation fee if we promote Monga to the first team? Rather he stayed under the radar for a while but it's probably too late now.
  21. Did they actually point the finger and say that? I can't remember exactly but, as in RvN case, the frustration may have been not being able to get the deals done on the budget they were aware of. Additionally, either the PSR goal posts moved or the club didn't do the sums correctly. Who knows.
  22. I didn't read it like that. The numbers on the table probably refer to the asking price of the selling club. The budget might've remained the same but wasnt enough to get the targetted players. I'd rather we weren't ripped off as often happened in the past.
  23. And a Fox Membership? Not sure how many times you can do that?
×
×
  • Create New...