Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strictly come dancing. I've actually become phobic, can't be in the same room when it's on. Mrs Spud watches it as if it's the Olympics or something and hangs on every word uttered by the judges. That Tony Beak twat needs a punch up his 'Sarm-ba'. The contestants just embarrass themselves.
Can't stand the juvenile whooping and nonsense. Horrible programme that needs cancelling.
I've bought two Sonos Era100's and configured in a stereo pair that do a pretty good impression of quality hifi speakers.
Sorry, can't help with the vinyl streaming question as I've ripped all my music to a music library stored on a NAS. Flac files sound great so not sure if the quality is improved by listening to vinyl. Dunno.
Sometimes you can find those obscure albums on CD in charity shops and Ebay for not very much.
Storm Bert has arrived as forecast...
I preferred the old "Two Ronnies" weather forecast. "It will be dry in Rye, it will be choking 'em in Wokingham, but those of you who live in Lissingdown had best take an umbrella....as there might be a spot of drizzle".
Think this has been asked before but if your ticket doesn't sell on the resale platform does it still count towards the number of times it can he used (5, I think) or only if it sells??
Just put 2 tickets on the platform for tomorrow's Chelsea match at late notice as Storm Bert is predicted to cause travel chaos (I'm 145 miles away).
I don't think that Enzo will want to embarrass us. Not the Italian way. They'll get a comfortable lead, make a load of subs and see the game out avoiding any drama.
Wasn't here long enough to form an emotional attachment. It was an arrangement that benefitted both parties. Not bothered. Likewise, I won't waste any effort abusing Fofana, he's not worthy.
However, I will applaud KDH if he makes an appearance.
I'm also a fair old drive away (2.5 to 3 hours) and it's become more of a struggle to get motivated to tackle the M42 roadworks than ever. Gave up away matches a long time ago and not intending to come up for midweek matches anymore. I expect the resale platform is going to be busy.