Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Surely you can't go into an Ashes series with Root as the main spin option?
  2. Bit early to moan about Xmas I think
  3. Feels like it needs a freshen up. I don't mind the taunting, to an extent. But some of them don't go about it the right way and are too clumsy with it. There must be something in the rules about what you can and can't leave behind at someone's house or with an associate. If it was me I'd leave loads of red herrings. Or create lots of WhatsApp chats with different people telling them I'm coming on this day just to try and throw the hunters off
  4. StanSP

    The Weather

    Happy snow day from Bedford
  5. The series scoreline will be: Aus 3-1 England Most wickets: Starc Most runs: Smith Player of the series: Smith All Aussie-dominant picks but I don't think all of them will be runaways. Archer/Wood probably the closest England player to Starc in terms of numbers of wickets, but injuries probably mean they won't play as much? Runs is between Smith and Root. Backing Root to finally get his Aussie ton though!
  6. Darnold having an absolute shocker for the Seahawks.
  7. Bears leave it late once again!
  8. Are Broja's ankles made of glass?
  9. What a cross from Rashford.
  10. Harmer was superb. Took a great catch to get Axar out.
  11. India struggling to chase 124 to win the first test vs SA.
  12. The ref is really bad in this Wales game
  13. Jordan James suspended for their next game!
  14. Jordan James goal!
  15. Ghanaian footballer celebrates a fellow Ghanaian (and probably a close friend) winning an award. Some people are far too precious.
  16. The interview was done before the Norwich game I thought.
  17. I just cannot believe Rudkin still has a job. If anything, it totally negates this whole restructure of sorts. With his track record of overseeing our hellish demise in the last 3-4 years, how he's managed to stay in a senior position is beyond me. How much dirt does he have on Top and his family?
  18. I haven't even watched it (I will at some point) but right now it is a case of 'actions speak louder than words' cos I know there'll just be a load of soundbites in there. He can say all he wants. Until fans feel more comfortable and excited to be back at KP that's when the real signs of progress will show. Nothing he says now makes an iota of difference.
  19. That's quality from Eze.
  20. Looks like there was a fire at Exeter's stadium last night. Hopefully no-one hurt.
  21. Same, only recently I listened to a talk she did. Very sad to hear after all the campaigning she did
  22. Utterly bizarre behaviour of the flag-shaggers.
×
×
  • Create New...