Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Anyone reckon Mbappe will ever come good at Real?
  2. Talks in the summer according to Tavolieri. Odd.
  3. I hope he can get more out of our attacking players. Sadly no Fatawu to develop just yet. Maybe Daka's finishing can improve. I hope Mavididi, Buonanotte and El Khannous can flourish too. Somehow have to get out defence sorted though...
  4. All i said was that it was a done deal! Nothing harmful!
  5. Ruud Masterclasses coming up!
  6. Yeah fair call. I can see he's definitely having more of a hand in things. I think the point I was trying to make was that he now clearly doesn't trust the staff immediately below him now. Hopefully he feels there's enough evidence now that he needs to replace them and has starting looking around while he's making some calls now...
  7. Is it just me that wonders if this kind of player inclusion in a managerial decision only happens at our club? Does Top still not have much of a clue?
  8. Why would Top let the players know it's a free agent, and more to the point how has that news got out to the media?
  9. I was probably rightfully banned (hopefully only temporarily) but I see other people posting similar stuff to what I did and their posts remain
  10. Anyone else banned from the Next Manager topic?
  11. What family image
  12. Why are attendances so bad for the T10? Not like the players are unknown. There's some big names on show and decent squads. Has it always been like that?
  13. Has Badenoch legit just requested Starmer call another GE ?
  14. Is he here yet?
  15. Hibs 3 goals in stoppage time! 92nd min for Hibs to make it 2-2 95th min for Aberdeen to go ahead 96th min for Hibs to level again.
  16. Woodman has had a mare for Preston
  17. I think thats bull.
  18. Surely refs must get it in the ear from loads of players. How is it only Vardy's comment gets mentioned in the report...
  19. I did indeed Already relegated
  20. Could never see Cooper doing this. Bad decision by the club.
  21. Bottom 6 all play each other again in the midweek fixtures next week. US vs West Ham Ipswich vs Palace Everton vs Wolves
  22. Would love to know what he specifically said to warrant a ban
  23. Which is more than can be said of the Cooper appointment!
  24. Very sad to hear. RIP Neville.
×
×
  • Create New...