Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Has to be option 1.
  2. Hermansen Huth - Faes Izzet Vardy
  3. Wonder if there are any other refs with videos somewhere in the abyss of similar behaviour...
  4. It's superb. The innocence of comedy. Just very pure. He's brilliant.
  5. Let's hope our stadium doesn't leak... (good appointment though, good to see things hopefully progressing in all seriousness)
  6. Interesting they didn't do the same for Enzo Fernandez and others involved in that debacle.
  7. Sounds horrible.
  8. Golding playing left wing?
  9. Izzet, Vardy, Morgan , Kasper
  10. Have fun I got 189.
  11. Kate Scott would rake in millions of viewers if she got the gig. Already works with Micah Richards on CBS Champions League games too
  12. Sticking around for FA Cup til 2026 and World Cup coverage in 2026 too.
  13. He'll ask for a replay of every game Coote has ever reffed them in.
  14. I still watch MOTD but it's usually recorded so I can Sunday morning over breakfast and I can skip some analysis or straight to a specific game.
  15. Not a fan. Hard to pin down why but I think she has a little awkwardness to her. I watch The Overlap and there's something amiss with her presenting style.
  16. As if Liverpool have never been favoured with decisions ever
  17. Depends how extreme? I respect someone's right to a political view. But not where it impacts on someone's safety or risk/harm. What Lineker did doesn't impinge on his ability to present MOTD nor did it bring the BBC into disrepute, in my opinion.
  18. But he never did it on MOTD? He did it on his own social media? Totlaly separate to the programme and BBC?
  19. two pints of water for me without the paracetamol. End up pissing like a racehorse but I'll be hangover-free.
  20. Also think BBC will be loving it based on what he's earning... Alex Scott probably licking her lips at the opportunity...
  21. That's a shame. Think I'm in the minority based on comments I see on here but I think he's a perfect fit for the programme.
  22. Vardy injured just as I'm a Celeb starts? Someone gotta look after the kids while Rebekah might be away
  23. You're not the only one, and there's plenty more of these kinds of posts occurring quite often. Sad state of the game that goes beyond a Leicester problem. But it probably resonates more because of what the mismanagement of our club has led us towards.
  24. Disappointed that differences can't be set aside for the sake of cricket. Sadly BCCI know they have so much power so can make a stand like this. I don't agree with it. ICC should just carry on the tournament without India as mentioned above. Don't get me wrong I do understand there are security issues at play, and I think this is what BCCI will use as the crux of their argument, but more than anything it's probably just a stand to make for the sake of it. Hosting it jointly with UAE doesn't logistically work and I don't blame Pakistan's organisers one bit for pissing that idea away.
×
×
  • Create New...