Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

Just now, GLC said:

Fancy a game tomorrow night? you don't have to do much haha, just a 2 minute game that you win! 

GG by the way! 

Is that for your last trophy? send me a message, If I'm feeling masochistic I'll have a game

4 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Is that for your last trophy? send me a message, If I'm feeling masochistic I'll have a game

He beat me twice, i need one more game out of him haha, 

If your about for 3, 2 minute games, I'm down

19 minutes ago, GLC said:

Fancy a game tomorrow night? you don't have to do much haha, just a 2 minute game that you win! 

GG by the way! 

Yeh GG mate. Not sure if I'll be online but I'll let you know if I can sneak a quick one. 

Guest CityFan 06

After all these signings, how do you update the squads? I've done 'download updates' before and it's reseted the teams back again - for instance Kante back at Leicester, Ibrahimovic not in the Man Utd team etc. I can do it manually which I do sometimes, but there's so many teams to update it would take ages.

Any ideas?

11 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

After all these signings, how do you update the squads? I've done 'download updates' before and it's reseted the teams back again - for instance Kante back at Leicester, Ibrahimovic not in the Man Utd team etc. I can do it manually which I do sometimes, but there's so many teams to update it would take ages.

Any ideas?

You buy the next game.

6 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

Any ideas?

Seriously? How long have you played FIFA?

Why would they update the squads on the old games - no one would ever buy the new one lol

Archived