Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

What form is there to go on? Seasons over.

But I thought the stats changed each week so why all of a sudden has Drinkwater dropped down to low 70s? I thought his permanent rating would have gone up over the season. Or that the form would be as per the last fixture vs Everton

But I thought the stats changed each week so why all of a sudden has Drinkwater dropped down to low 70s? I thought his permanent rating would have gone up over the season. Or that the form would be as per the last fixture vs Everton

Have you got the updated squads? These are what the ratings are currently without the form. Quite a bit higher than the start of the season. Most likely the FUT ratings for next season too.

http://sofifa.com/team/95

Why didnt the ratings freeze at the end of the season, is there yet another money spinner from fifa to make the next edition much improved?

The Green and Red arrows are for LIVE SEASONS, Seasons over so players revert to normal ratings as there is nothing to judge them on.

Has anyone used Demarai Gray in FUT 16, i was considering buying him and was wondering if he is worth it ? He has good stats for a silver with his pace and I think he has alright dribbling.

And is it just me but, is Kasper's card really underrated in this game. I picked him up for under 1K and he produces good saves for me.

Has anyone used Demarai Gray in FUT 16, i was considering buying him and was wondering if he is worth it ? He has good stats for a silver with his pace and I think he has alright dribbling.

And is it just me but, is Kasper's card really underrated in this game. I picked him up for under 1K and he produces good saves for me.

D. Gray is really quite good for a silver buy him

I got a Team of the year, or season, or man of the match, cant keep track, point is, I got Higuain in a pack, 92 rated, worth about 200-300k do i keep him? he fits nicely in my serie a squad, or sell him, and buy a in form mahrez, vardy, and save some to make more coins with. decisons

D. Gray is really quite good for a silver buy him

I got a Team of the year, or season, or man of the match, cant keep track, point is, I got Higuain in a pack, 92 rated, worth about 200-300k do i keep him? he fits nicely in my serie a squad, or sell him, and buy a in form mahrez, vardy, and save some to make more coins with. decisons

Sell him buy normal version?

Guest CityFan 06

Really enjoying FIFA 16 at the moment. It's the most realistic I've played in fairness - games (for me anyway) are always close scorelines

(0-0, 0-1, 1-2). The movement of the players is good and just generally it feels more immersive. Hopefully FIFA 17/Future Fifa editions will be even realistic.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any unwanted coins, even if it's 10k that would be amazing because my account got hacked so I have to start again. Already tried asking EA, they gave me an untradeable pack to compensate me losing 75k

Did you get owt good in the pack?

Archived