Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

Just bought myself Drinkwater for 60k. He'll drop much lower but couldn't wait. He plays well!

That Kante looks unbelievable but is so expensive at the moment, 250k - he'll be much cheaper next week cause he will be in the Premier League TOTS too..

Used Kante for a couple of games (albeit only in the draft) he seems pretty incredible, literally all over the pitch, always seems to end up in scoring positions but his shooting is a bit suspect

Like real life then lol

That 88 Kanté TOTS card. A +11 upgrade. :o

And he's going to get another TOTS on top of that once the PL ones get released...

That card is going to be insane.

Goal and assist in the first half for King, plus his record of first person to win L1, the championship and the prem. Surely deserving of a hero card in the next totw?

Why do goalkeepers seem useless at long shots on UT?

Eh? Because they're goalkeepers... not strikers or goal scoring midfielders.

And on career mode why do the other team have about 60% possession but always around their back 4?

Just the way it is this year, can get frustrating but you do adapt to it.

Eh? Because they're goalkeepers... not strikers or goal scoring midfielders.

Just the way it is this year, can get frustrating but you do adapt to it.

My bad, at saving long shots I mean. I work hard for a 2-0 lead in the 70th minute, then this guy has 2 shots from around 25 yards out against a hero card Schmeichel and he literally dives backwards?! Then he scores an 88th minute penalty. 3-2 loss in the final of the cup for TOTS Huth.

sold my ultimate team entirely. on a week long losing streak, everything goes against me. just going to play matches for card packs and see what team i can build, or perhaps delete the club and start entirely fresh

Anyone used any of our special cards? Really want to buy that hero King but 50k seems a lot. Going to buy TOTS Morgan I think.

Okazaki and Schmeichel have been fantastic for me. King is OK but nothing great, for me anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my first decent bit of pack luck this year in the form of TOTS Benzema earlier tonight, who was swiftly sold so I could build this team:

4-3-3 (4)

Lloris

Walker

IF Smalling

Varane

TOTS Marcelo

TOTS Kante

De Bruyne (CAM)

IF Iniesta

IF Willian

Aguero

Neymar