Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

Guest CityFan 06

What sliders are you using? Always used the default but open to trying it out.

Here are the sliders that I am using:

(User)                                                               (CPU)

Sprint Speed 53                                             Sprint Speed 47                                           

Acceleration 52                                              Acceleration 48

Shot Error 47                                                 Shot Error 53/52

Pass Error 50                                                 Pass Error 52

Shot Speed 50                                               Shot Speed 48

Pass Speed 53                                               Pass Speed 46

Injury Frequency 50                                      Positioning: Run Frequency 48

Injury Severity 52                                          First Touch Control Error 48

Goalkeeper Ability 52                                   The rest (not mentioned) 50

Positioning: Marking 53

Positioning: Run Frequency  52

The rest (not mentioned) 50

t's worth noting that you might find these settings too easy, or too difficult. It depends on a range of things; team tactics, formations, personnel etc. 

If these do not work for you I would consider identifying the area of your gameplay which you think need improvement, and then make the necessary changes through the sliders. 

I've only had a few games with these sliders, and although they seem ok so far, I probably need more matches myself to give a fuller, more accurate judgement of how well they work. 

Here are the sliders that I am using:

(User)                                                               (CPU)

Sprint Speed 53                                             Sprint Speed 47                                           

Acceleration 52                                              Acceleration 48

Shot Error 47                                                 Shot Error 53/52

Pass Error 50                                                 Pass Error 52

Shot Speed 50                                               Shot Speed 48

Pass Speed 53                                               Pass Speed 46

Injury Frequency 50                                      Positioning: Run Frequency 48

Injury Severity 52                                          First Touch Control Error 48

Goalkeeper Ability 52                                   The rest (not mentioned) 50

Positioning: Marking 53

Positioning: Run Frequency  52

The rest (not mentioned) 50

t's worth noting that you might find these settings too easy, or too difficult. It depends on a range of things; team tactics, formations, personnel etc. 

If these do not work for you I would consider identifying the area of your gameplay which you think need improvement, and then make the necessary changes through the sliders. 

I've only had a few games with these sliders, and although they seem ok so far, I probably need more matches myself to give a fuller, more accurate judgement of how well they work. 

Why don't you just play it on a much lower difficulty level if you're gonna weight the sliders so badly in your favour? lol

Guest CityFan 06

Why don't you just play it on a much lower difficulty level if you're gonna weight the sliders so badly in your favour? lol

True. Just wanted to maintain a good amount of quality in the matches to be honest. The sliders seem to work for me but I've only got the game recently on the Xbox One and I'm getting better (hopefully :D ) so I might increase the sliders soon.  

• 2 weeks later...

@@Ashley do you still do the ratings for Leicester? I see Riyads got 5* skills now

He's had 5* skills for a while now. I think it's safe to say that Ashley disagrees lol

Do you really think he deserves 4 Star skill moves? No he doesn't as I've said he's a brilliant dribbler he really is, agility is top notch also however he never uses skill moves. Two elasticoos in what 2 years of being with us warrants it? lol like I said why paint something up to be something is isn't.

We have a lot of bad kids on this forum who sweat with 4 star players by the looks of it and will ALWAYS do the BerbaSpin or Ronaldo Chop.

The game does have aspects where players don't deserve skill moves yet they have them.

Mahrez is 4 Star at the minute, if anyone can prove me otherwise with him using skill step up to the plate.

It is when some crumpet is willing to take sly digs on a Internet forum.

Just answer me this one question, anyone? Why paint something up to be better than they or it actually is. I don't like over rating people and I believe Leicester ratings are more or less correct the majority seem to think so anyway.

The only thing I would change is Vardy and Schlupp pace but the reply I got was 'They are already fast', I don't agree with it and they are both faster than they are on game.

Oh Mahrez isn't worthy of Four Star skills either, he is an excellent dribbler no doubt about it but he doesn't use skill moves two elasticoos in three years....

I like to think I do a job and do it properly. There are numerous people with four star skills who shouldn't have them yes. Riyad doesn't deserve them.

You've asked for Mahrez to be four star skills numerous times now, show me something that warrants four star skills and he will have them. Two elastico do not warrant four star skills, sorry.

Kramaric. None of us have seen him play enough to see if he does actually use skill in games to be honest I doubt he does use them much and will be downgraded as and when enough evidence is seen.

He's had 5* skills for a while now. I think it's safe to say that Ashley disagrees lol

Thing is, this has nothing to do with me. Skill moves normally go on how frequent the player actually uses skill. Mahrez rarely does. The game needs a overhaul in my opinion then again if Emre Can has 4 star skill moves riyad is a 5 lol

Thing is, this has nothing to do with me. Skill moves normally go on how frequent the player actually uses skill. Mahrez rarely does. The game needs a overhaul in my opinion then again if Emre Can has 4 star skill moves riyad is a 5 lol

Hold on a minute...so now you're saying it has nothing to do with you? Yet DB11 has quoted you where you insinuate that you do have a say.

Come on pal....let's have it right.

Hold on a minute...so now you're saying it has nothing to do with you? Yet DB11 has quoted you where you insinuate that you do have a say.

Come on pal....let's have it right.

No I never issued the skill moves, overall producers have done who work in EA offices from day to day? I don't believe he warrants them.

Granted he's very good at dribbling but roughly how many times does he use a roulette or the mcgeady spin etc in games? to be at a man, Not very often.

Like I said though if Emre Can is four star skill moves Riyad deffenitly is. Game needs a overhaul... Aguero has 4 star skill moves he doesn't use skill against people see what I'm getting at?

Edit: trick stick wise in this he uses one which is 3 star skill moves, Stoke game which is the flip flap/elastico is what 4 star.. so out how many games this season he's used 2 skill moves which are done by trick stick

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nt6Wm3R5eg

Archived