Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

It's so annoying because I lost a lot of money, and had to start again and I only have 10k.

Does take the piss mate. You would of thought they would of offered you more than one pack and tradable too so you could try and build your coin stock back up.

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help! I need to join a pro club and win one game! Anyone got a team on PS4?

That's the only trophy I need to get a platinum! (I actually need 3 more, but they're easy to get)

I need some help! I need to join a pro club and win one game! Anyone got a team on PS4?

That's the only trophy I need to get a platinum! (I actually need 3 more, but they're easy to get)

Myself and 2 friends play occasionally. Not sure when we'll play next, I think I've played with you on PS3 before but I have a new PSN. TheLeicesterLad

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 01:37, Mad Dog said:

Here's one of my end game teams. Not bad if I do say so myself. Weirdly, Musa probably my best player.

Screenshot-Original.png

Quality team but surely the handicap of having so many specials screws you over most games?

On July 28, 2016 at 12:41, deejdeej said:

Quality team but surely the handicap of having so many specials screws you over most games?

Yes, it does. I play better with the basic French team I have in the subs. Still just a thing of beauty to own so many amazing Leicester players. FIFA 17 soon and we'll be back to being the lowest rated team in the Prem no doubt in FUT.

I reckon Musa will be one of the most used players in the next game. He's a monster.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived