Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

On career mode I have a player in my academy who is 73 ovr and 89-94 pot. Tried to offer him a contract, only allows me to offer him 1 year, but he rejects it every time stating the length of contract is too long. I offered him £50k and he still declined. Has anybody seen this before?

This happened to me with a Chinese lad in my Valencia career. I managed to sign him up eventually. I think I just kept trying every 2 weeks or so, think he accepted something like 10k a week. I then got sacked, for finishing 5th, despite winning the league the season before.

Do all owners only have short term memories??  lol

How did coman jump from being lower than both vardy and mahrez before upgrades to higher than both after the upgrades

You'll notice some players are rated higher I suppose it's different ratings due to what ever country you in... I did notice it though

You'll notice some players are rated higher I suppose it's different ratings due to what ever country you in... I did notice it though

That shouldnt make a difference mate. Munich just dominate that league so his stats seem less impressive(which is only 3 goals)

In what world can he get an 8 point upgrade when compared to vardy, mahrez and kante who got 4,3 and 1

Big club bias once again

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CityFan 06

2 quick questions here folks - I've got some goal saves on the replay theatre from FIFA 15, but if I was to put the memory stick into the new Xbox one with FIFA 16, would those goals still be avaliable to view again?

I'm also wondering if the entire progress and achievements on my current Xbox 360 on the memory stick would be saved onto the new Xbox one? I'm thinking not but thought it's worth asking in case...

2 quick questions here folks - I've got some goal saves on the replay theatre from FIFA 15, but if I was to put the memory stick into the new Xbox one with FIFA 16, would those goals still be avaliable to view again?

I'm also wondering if the entire progress and achievements on my current Xbox 360 on the memory stick would be saved onto the new Xbox one? I'm thinking not but thought it's worth asking in case...

No and yes to the second question well I think so anyway. Ultimate team and seasons, be a pro records and ratings all transfer over

Guest CityFan 06

Purchased FIFA 16 today and I'm going to start a new career mode soon, so below is a list of the possible players I'm thinking of signing. I understand some may not be realistic. I'm trying to consider my squad depth if I compete in Europe and in general for cup matches throughout the season.

I welcome any suggestions for other players you guys have signed and have worked well for you in your side...

My shortlist so far:

Matt Ritchie

Vigil Van Dijke

Jack Butland

Nathanial Clyne

Nathan Ake

Wilfreid Zaha

Yannik Bolasie

Olivier Giroud

Anthony Martial

Memphis Depay

Romulu Lukaku

-----------------------------

Purchased FIFA 16 today and I'm going to start a new career mode soon, so below is a list of the possible players I'm thinking of signing. I understand some may not be realistic. I'm trying to consider my squad depth if I compete in Europe and in general for cup matches throughout the season.

I welcome any suggestions for other players you guys have signed and have worked well for you in your side...

My shortlist so far:

Matt Ritchie

Vigil Van Dijke

Jack Butland

Nathanial Clyne

Nathan Ake

Wilfreid Zaha

Yannik Bolasie

Olivier Giroud

Anthony Martial

Memphis Depay

Romulu Lukaku

Kinda takes the fun out of it but....

http://copa90.com/top-rated-wonderkids-hidden-gems-in-fifa-16/

My shortlist so far:

Matt Ritchie

Vigil Van Dijke

Jack Butland

Nathanial Clyne

Nathan Ake

Wilfreid Zaha

Yannik Bolasie

Olivier Giroud

Anthony Martial

Memphis Depay

Romulu Lukaku

Schar

Tielemans

Sule

Fekir

Promes

Hojberg

Got Fulham promoted to the prem. Was given very little investment to improve squad so we were bottom in October but only two points adrift. Was unbeaten through the whole of October but drew them all leaving us 1 point in rele zone. Sacked. Reason being that they were aiming for Europe. In their first season in the pre. Wtf!

Thanks for the suggestions people. Will certainly try to look at these players.

I signed a RM from Sporting Lisbon, Pereira, from about 72 to 79 first season, left footer amazing at cutting inside just like Mahrez. I also signed Reece Oxford from West Ham who improves rapid and a striker from Palmeiras called Gabriel Jesus. I would recommend all 3, along with Chilwell at LB who grows quick too. 

Guest CityFan 06

Enjoying the game so far, but does anyone have any suggestions for the best sliders to use on this?

I'm trying to make the game as realistic as it possibly can be, in terms of matches being close and also not being outpaced by opposition players. I'm using world class difficulty and I don't mind the CPU having the possession, but I want it where you can actually get near them, as they tend to cut my defence open very easily. I know editing players, with their pace attributes etc will aid the attempt of making the games more realistic. 

I suppose it does takes time to adjust to FIFA 16 but any suggestions/advice on this is appreciated.  

Guest CityFan 06

Enjoying the game so far, but does anyone have any suggestions for the best sliders to use on this?

I'm trying to make the game as realistic as it possibly can be, in terms of matches being close and also not being outpaced by opposition players. I'm using world class difficulty and I don't mind the CPU having the possession, but I want it where you can actually get near them, as they tend to cut my defence open very easily. I know editing players, with their pace attributes etc will aid the attempt of making the games more realistic. 

I suppose it does takes time to adjust to FIFA 16 but any suggestions/advice on this is appreciated.  

Starting to do well on the game now. Having done research on the above, I've adjusted the sliders on both the user/CPU & based on the games played so far, I've now seemingly got the perfect mix between close, realistic games. I can now get closer to the opposition and win the ball to start counter attacks. I might edit the sliders again if I need to. I've had quite a few days on FIFA, and it probably helps because I'm getting used to the gameplay.

Archived