Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Sunderland

Extremely poor that this hasn't sold out yet. Makes the calls for an expansion look a bit silly. I know it's been a frustrating summer, but it's the first game! I'd have had this down as an absolute banker sell out.

Extremely poor that this hasn't sold out yet. Makes the calls for an expansion look a bit silly. I know it's been a frustrating summer, but it's the first game! I'd have had this down as an absolute banker sell out.

Just thinking rhe same thing, no doubt it'll sell out on the day, but still thought it would of been sold out by now

I think the only people asking for a stadium expansion were people who missed out on tickets for the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool.

I saw many a times last season where there was empty seats around the stadium when we were playing the likes of Newcastle, Villa, Hull etc.

I think the only people asking for a stadium expansion were people who missed out on tickets for the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool.

I saw many a times last season where there was empty seats around the stadium when we were playing the likes of Newcastle, Villa, Hull etc.

Yep, I agree with this. Easy to say when we're playing those top 5-6 teams, but when the rest came to town, there were quite a few spare seats available

I was down the ticket office today to upgrade a Spurs ticket. The guy I spoke to said only 1 game went on sale last season to season ticket holders, not sure about that but I expect the gates to be down this season. If we can't sell out in advance for the first game and Spurs then it's not a good sign. I expect average crowds to be around 30k this season.

Thanks for that, he was helpful and has reprinted it. Does anyone know where collections is now? It used to be the van outside the shop.

The last time I picked up tickets you had to go into the Mega Store but didn't have to stand in the big queue. There was a collections desk over to the left.

Just had a quick look on LCFCDirect and it doesn't look like many tickets are available. Most areas are either full or not available online. It allows you to look at the East Stand availability but I could only see two singles available in the centre blocks. The sold out signs will be up soon, I reckon.

I've still got one adult, one u12 and one u10 available. Block J1. £40 for the three, I can upgrade any of the kids tickets to adult, at your cost. I'm in Nottingham so if you can't collect I'd need to post it by Thursday at the latest. PM this evening if interested. Cheers.

Yep, I agree with this. Easy to say when we're playing those top 5-6 teams, but when the rest came to town, there were quite a few spare seats available

There were spare single seats at times but the official attendances were all very high, which suggests people buying a ticket and not going.

Got an Under 22 ticket available in G2 for the game on Saturday, willing to sell BELOW FACE VALUE.

I believe that the club will also accept upgrades to adult tickets if the difference is paid so if anyone still needs a ticket this'll be the cheapest way.

I will be able to meet at the ground to sell.

Cheers, Ben

There were spare single seats at times but the official attendances were all very high, which suggests people buying a ticket and not going.

There are always spare tickets in the family (around 15 or so that can never be bought) . These are seats on there own that have been hemmed in by season ticket holder families (think Tetris). As you can only buy a ticket with a child this means you get these odd rogue seats that no one can buy.

Hi - I've got one adult and two kids tickets (one U12, one U10) I can't use as I'm at the Ashes Test in Nottingham.

They're in Block L1, towards the back.

£40 for all three, (plus postage if you can't pick them up from me in Nottingham).

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Are you sure that you'll be at the Ashes on Saturday ?? Hope that you haven't sold your tickets lol

There are always spare tickets in the family (around 15 or so that can never be bought) . These are seats on there own that have been hemmed in by season ticket holder families (think Tetris). As you can only buy a ticket with a child this means you get these odd rogue seats that no one can buy.

And there lies the problem with it.

At the Emirates is well known there's a waiting list for ST, After the first year you drop almost half the numbers, that's because when ST become available, if it's a pair or three together, Arsenal only resell them on as a pair or three, cancelling out single seats here there and everywhere.

When the family stand changed the other season, they should've reseated families to try and maximise the seats used rather than have the random seats you refer too that seemingly can't be bought.

http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/29028

Something like this would've stopped singles being unsold.

Archived