Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Sunderland

open to anyone with a 13/14 and 14/15 booking history. just grabbed one in C1. I was trying to figure out how they would have a "severely restricted view" on row p in there? would it be because the entrance is around there? 

Has anyone got their tickets in the post yet. I bought one a couple of weeks ago and not got it yet.

Yeah, got mine thru the post couple of weeks ago. I'd chase them up if I were you. Speak to Adam in the TO, he'll sort it for you.

The ticket office is so shit, I have called about 10 times today and everytime they cut me off saying the queuing system is full. Anyone else not received Sunderland tickets yet? Is there another way to get hold of these clowns?

Vishal Dayal <[email protected]>

try this guy, jim put me in touch with him when i had problems with the away scheme.

Hi - I've got one adult and two kids tickets (one U12, one U10) I can't use as I'm at the Ashes Test in Nottingham.

They're in Block L1, towards the back.

£40 for all three, (plus postage if you can't pick them up from me in Nottingham).

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Hi - I've got one adult and two kids tickets (one U12, one U10) I can't use as I'm at the Ashes Test in Nottingham.

They're in Block L1, towards the back.

£40 for all three, (plus postage if you can't pick them up from me in Nottingham).

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

You need to get your priorities sorted :P

they are on general sale to people with booking history. ergo not general sale.

Which should pretty much mean any City fan, if you've not got a booking history you're hardly a fan, yes mates could get your tickets.

But every time you've been to watch them? Surely you'd have bought one at least yourself.

BTW, you want to put some more moving avatars or whatever they're called in your posts, they don't slow the pages down enough and hurt your eyes trying to read posts. Just a thought.

Archived