Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Bournemouth away

I've read it and I'm not any clearer as to where we are drinking.

A few suggestions but that's it.

Cmon Steve, get a grip mate, Percy Shelley or next door Mello Mello in Boscombe. 10 minute walk to the ground - and its still your round!!

I thought I'd posted this once but seems to have gone ?!?!?

Any tickets going (we need 3), we're willing to pay 3 times face .... We're down there and staying over so does anyone know a bar that's showing the game .... Long way to come back and watch in the Lounge Bar on Saffron Lane !

Last call and yes, I know I've two hopes... but if anybody has OR knows of anyone else who has either a single or preferably a couple of adult Bournemouth away tix they've decided to sell last minute then pls drop me a private message on here asap.

Am a ST holder who just missed the cut and also willing to pay a favourable rate for anyone's trouble.

Cheers X

Last call and yes, I know I've two hopes... but if anybody has OR knows of anyone else who has either a single or preferably a couple of adult Bournemouth away tix they've decided to sell last minute then pls drop me a private message on here asap.

Am a ST holder who just missed the cut and also willing to pay a favourable rate for anyone's trouble.

Cheers X

By which you mean face value right?

Archived