Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Bournemouth away

Are we using the 'Spoons Percey Shelley and Mello Mello as pre-match hostelries again this year? They aint great pubs, but close enough to the ground, and easy to find. Sod it, you know what? I'm announcing we ARE using these 2 pubs, job done, see you all there, your round I believe?

Are we using the 'Spoons Percey Shelley and Mello Mello as pre-match hostelries again this year? They aint great pubs, but close enough to the ground, and easy to find. Sod it, you know what? I'm announcing we ARE using these 2 pubs, job done, see you all there, your round I believe?

See you in there then.

4 of us staying over on the Friday.

We'll try and not let them know we're Leicester fans but we'll be to pissed to care if they know we are.

Haha I don't think they'll have any trouble in knowing we're not from around there anyway.

Who else is staying over?

There's 8 of us on the Friday and 12 on the Saturday... What's the likelihood of us getting into places if they know we're Leicester?

You'll be fine mate, town will be rammed full of the usual stag do's as well as bank holiday nights out, as long as you're not in colours people are going to have more important things to worry about I reckon. 

14 of us over for Saturday and Sunday. Think 11 have tickets so far. 

All about the beach 5 aside on the Sunday. 

Keen! 

Where's good to go at night Sol?

Depends what you want mate, anything from an underground heavy metal bar to a fancy cocktail bar and anything in between really. I'd like to think I'd spend some time in Aruba (nice place on top of the arcade at the base of Bournemouth pier, balcony with views over the beach etc), but I know I'll end up in Walkabout or somewhere like that  lol

Depends what you want mate, anything from an underground heavy metal bar to a fancy cocktail bar and anything in between really. I'd like to think I'd spend some time in Aruba (nice place on top of the arcade at the base of Bournemouth pier, balcony with views over the beach etc), but I know I'll end up in Walkabout or somewhere like that  lol

We went all over last time. Yates lol, Walkabout, Revs, Slug, Cameo to name a few.

Also some fancy cocktail bar opposite slug and lettuce. Fvck knows what it was called.

A heads up for you guys travelling down next week. I drove from Winchester to Bmth today, took me 90 minutes to do the 35 miles. Ok, it was the Bmth Air Festival, but we left at 0930. And as its bank holiday weekend next week, I'd expect the traffic to be just as bad as today.So, advice from me would be, once you get to Winchester, expect another 90 minutes travel. Leave early!

Meant to add, as said went to the Bournemouth Air festival yesterday, first thing we saw on the beach? A #FEARLESS City flag! Went over and had a word, family from Andover. Some other City fans from Oadby had seen it also, and moved over to be sat under it.

Any other football flags on the beach Steve?

Not one dear listener, ours was the only one, we are massive!

Archived