Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Bournemouth away

It's not hard to see how this would sell out on day one. 125 points is very easily done. We must have averaged 2500-3000 at most away games last season and the season before. Of that I'd imagine 1200 are the hardcore away followers and attend at least 75% of aways.

Anyone that moans that the current system isn't fair is talking complete and utter dross.

I think they should've added an extra bracket for this game. Say a 132+ one, or somewhere around there.

I'm sure stuff like this gets said every time we sell out a very sort after game with tickets hard to come by.

Might be true then. Wouldn't surprise me if it were. What incentive do the staff have to maintain an honest policy? Not much. They'll get a few kudos points amongst their mates by holding some back for them.

Don't the players get a share as well or is that in addition to the usual allocation?

Pretty certain players tickets are all in the away end as are box holders.

Palace last season a group of three foreign looking gents in front of me talking about Cambiasso all game, taking pics etc, right next to him was a line of wags, all dolled up, trendy clothes, not one city top, scarf etc amongst them, certainly players tickets that row was,

Non sang either, just watched the game or their phones.

There is no way I could sell my ticket to any Leicester fan for more than face value. As much as I would be tempted to sell my two for £250 I couldn't do it to you :(

At this point no one has bought a ticket to profit from it, it just may occur someone wants £250 more than going to the match which I would be fine with should it happen

Looks like my comment got deleted, am I not allowed to ask for spares in this threat I take it?

First post footnote by a moderator.

Your post refers to it but in the opposite way, the buyer wishing to pay over the face value.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/101400-ticket-exchange-thread-201516-wantedfor-sale/

That's how I see it why your post has been deleted.

Gutted but expected.

I do genuinely struggle to see that we have nearly 1400 people with enough points for priority 1 though, that's not sniping at anyone plenty of people have got many more points than me and I expected this to be sold out before I could get a ticket but all sold out in pretty much the first day? Struggle to see that many people with that many points.

Archived