Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Bournemouth away

Least you can get through on the phone easy enough......

Called 5 times before I actually got put in the ****ing queue because they kept terminating my call lol, currently 2nd in the queue.

Was at burton last night somebody very close told me they had 2 tickets for this sorted by someone in the ticket office saved for them even through they have only been to 5 away matches in the last 2 years, even through (I got got mine today not missed a game for 3 years,) this is not fair on fans who travel away to all the matches lcfc need to sort this out

Was at burton last night somebody very close told me they had 2 tickets for this sorted by someone in the ticket office saved for them even through they have only been to 5 away matches in the last 2 years, even through (I got got mine today not missed a game for 3 years,) this is not fair on fans who travel away to all the matches lcfc need to sort this out

Grass your mate up then, that'd be a good start, otherwise what's the point in posting it on here.

Grass your mate up then, that'd be a good start, otherwise what's the point in posting it on here.

Unless you meant someone who was sat close to you, then ignore me.

It's not hard to see how this would sell out on day one. 125 points is very easily done. We must have averaged 2500-3000 at most away games last season and the season before. Of that I'd imagine 1200 are the hardcore away followers and attend at least 75% of aways.

Anyone that moans that the current system isn't fair is talking complete and utter dross.

I'm sure stuff like this gets said every time we sell out a very sort after game with tickets hard to come by.

Archived