Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Chelsea (H) 14/12/15 8pm KO

Leicester City vs Chelsea | 12.12.15 - 15:00 KO
Barclays Premier League
Category A Fixture

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £30 to £50 Seniors (Over 65s) £29 to £44 Under 22s £29 to £44 Under 18s £24 to £34 Under 12s £7 to £15 Under 10s £5 to £12

* * Please note that tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited * *  

Sale Dates

On Sale Dates Criteria* Tuesday 13 October Gold* & Family Fox Members** Tuesday 20 October Silver Fox Members Tuesday 27 October City Fox Members Friday 6 November Season Ticket Holders
*One ticket per Membership/Season Ticket

**One Adult & One Under 18 ticket per Family Fox Membership

Additional Information

Please note that match tickets are non-refundable

Tickets purchased online and via the City Sales Centre are subject to a £1 booking fee

If anyone can help, I have 2 guys from Excelsior Rotterdam coming over for this game, Excelsior play on Friday nights so not to clash with the other rotterdam clubs, they are flying into east mids sat and flying out again sunday night/mon morning depending on the game, I have asked all my usual sources for spares. But am 1 short.

If anyone can help. will take anywhere in the ground, ideally the kop, sure if you ever find yourselves in rotterdam, it could be repaid in a favour over there if you fancy a game, players lounge etc.

• 2 weeks later...

If I gave someone a ref. number to use, do they have to log into my account at First Direct if buying online, just wondering how most do it.

I have been buying tickets for people then getting the money after .. would be easier to give my ref number.

If I gave someone a ref. number to use, do they have to log into my account at First Direct if buying online, just wondering how most do it.

I have been buying tickets for people then getting the money after .. would be easier to give my ref number.

Not sure, do u still have the reference available?

Yes and no.

To use your reference they can add it to there own account to use. However they have to have the same eligibility as you. For example if your a gold member and they want to use it. They must also be a gold member to purchase at that point.

However if you lent a gold reference to a silver member they would still have to wait for their category to become active before using both online.

Ps also please remember once you offer out your reference a few have been known to use it again without permission.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived