Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

when i got banned

hi modders,

what was it actually for? 

i know we get these threads all the time and they are shit and boring so sorry. and i agree entirely with whoever it was (finners?) who told someone else who made a thread like this that really everyone knows why they get banned, cos they are dickheads and they have gone to far trying to annoy someone or posting people's nipples or making light of not very light situations. ive been banned for that an that's cool i wasn't crying about it and i doubt anyone missed me etc. 

however, i am 99% sure i got banned this weekend for saying that id rather have marc albrighton right mid than ozil. my posts (and the posts i was replied to/subsequent replies) about which arsenal players id like in our team were all deleted and i got banned. literally for saying that i thought our players were good. we get banned for that now? for enjoying and supporting our team? for calling the best player in the world the best player in the world? 

i aint even mad just confused and upset. 

editted to say i'd just like some genuine clarification so i know not to call our players good next time so i dont get banned again

:surrender:

yours sincerely 

scouse 

hi modders,

what was it actually for? 

i know we get these threads all the time and they are shit and boring so sorry. and i agree entirely with whoever it was (finners?) who told someone else who made a thread like this that really everyone knows why they get banned, cos they are dickheads and they have gone to far trying to annoy someone or posting people's nipples or making light of not very light situations. ive been banned for that an that's cool i wasn't crying about it and i doubt anyone missed me etc. 

however, i am 99% sure i got banned this weekend for saying that id rather have marc albrighton right mid than ozil. my posts (and the posts i was replied to/subsequent replies) about which arsenal players id like in our team were all deleted and i got banned. literally for saying that i thought our players were good. we get banned for that now? for enjoying and supporting our team? for calling the best player in the world the best player in the world? 

i aint even mad just confused and upset. 

editted to say i'd just like some genuine clarification so i know not to call our players good next time so i dont get banned again

:surrender:

yours sincerely 

scouse 

It's because you're from Liverpool. It's nothing personal, just that the mods hate Scousers. Scousers and poofters, apparently. Allegedly.

Welcome back.

I probably fell asleep on the ban button, it wouldn't be the first time. >_<:blush: 

(On this occasion, I don't think it was me... who knows?!) :dunno: 

PS: Scouse, it must have taken you longer to type that opening post than the length of time you were banned for, surely? :unsure: 

just yesterday innit. but that werent the point, like i said ive been banned before, most people probably have, ill probs get banned again for something too. not gonna start abusing people or cutting myself over it, i just had a few beers an laughed at the rugby instead. probs good i wasnt on here cos id have spent 77 minutes laughing at finners an that wouldve backfired. 

the point was ive been banned previously for calling someone a dick head or something or calling one of our players a naughty word and someone's cried. thats all cool. i got banned for saying our wingers were good!!!! i think? i mean come on guys. is that what i got banned for? wont be doing that again. 

I've been banned 4 times (one was for an hour though so it doesn't count, I didn't get a warning point either) but I re-doubled my efforts in training and I've not been banned since.

Fixed AoWW  :mad::P, usually my spelling and grammar is very good but sometimes on here I just can't be arsed.

Archived