Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Some one to complain to

<h3 class="headline">LCFC Fans Consultative Committee </h3>

The LCFC Fans Consultative Committee members are pictured below.

Their locations on matchdays within the Walkers Stadium are as follows:

0,,10274%7E2740701,00.jpg

Supporter Relations Manager Pete Jones said: "One of the promises the club has made this season is to set up a working group of supporters and club staff to consider a more pro-active fan consultation to include improving matchday atmosphere and entertainment."

The committee will form one part of the consultation process with fans.

Committee members are available on match days if anyone wants to express a point of view.

Jones added: "They will maintain regular contact with me to ensure supporters concerns are dealt with quickly and efficiently."

Id advise you to remove the pic quick or there will be ructions!

Not a lot of point in removing it as it's on the OS for everyone to see :)

As well as Lisa, don't forget to look out for the person from the Consultation Group who sits in your section & give them your views.

This is particularly important if you want to make observations about the facilities or experience of personnel serving you (be that catering, stewards etc), as some issues can relate to selected areas of the stadium only & if so the feedback needs to be quite specific to get issues resolved.

As well as Lisa, don't forget to look out for the person from the Consultation Group who sits in your section & give them your views.

This is particularly important if you want to make observations about the facilities or experience of personnel serving you (be that catering, stewards etc), as some issues can relate to selected areas of the stadium only & if so the feedback needs to be quite specific to get issues resolved.

Would they be aware of Foxestalk??? If not, i think it would be the best oppourunity to make them aware!

Would they be aware of Foxestalk??? If not, i think it would be the best oppourunity to make them aware!

Not sure, certainly can say that some on that Group are aware including ourselves of course.

Alan Digby is our official rep on the Group altho there are also other Trust members within it

Not sure, certainly can say that some on that Group are aware including ourselves of course.

Alan Digby is our official rep on the Group altho there are also other Trust members within it

which one are you??

which one are you??

Personally I'm not on the Consultative Group, but Alan represents the FT.

I will pick up posts & can forward to Alan, but don't want to cut across what Lisa is picking up from this forum.

As long as the views are gathered it doesn't matter which person the Consultative Group takes the info to the Forum.

As far as the Foxes_Trust username is concerned on this forum, several Trust board members have access to the sign on. The majority of posts are done by Ian Bason, within his Communications remit of the FT board.

Eerie that. It's exactly as I imagined her.

And would Davieg be on there too? Shan't say which one but I reckon I can guess.

No not me my forum/representative days are well and truely over, besides now having dodgy hearing you need massives of stamina, the patience of Job, the ability to listen to not only constructive comments but total tossers who are usually the most pesistant moaners, no not me; all of which have been ground out of me over the years :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: , it can of course be extremely rewarding :) .

I don't envy Lisa, but wish her the best of luck and from her posts on here and comments from her friends she sounds ideal, pragmatic, can spot time-wasters, good humoured and has the ability to see both sides of an argument all absolute must characteristics.

Best of Luck Lisa,although I suspect you need very little of that - a word of warning you're famous now so you'll need to get used to your face being posted everywhere.

Bugger is it still only 8.58, I think I've earn't a lie down.

Thanks for the kind words folks. The idea was discussed at the last open meeting, and I was asked to apply to be on the committee. From my time on the Fans Forum, I knew I'd rather be involved in something like this, and whilst I do hate being photographed and having my pic splashed everywhere, it is the price to pay to ensure the fans have a voice.

If I didn't end up on this group, I would probably have taken the slippery slope down towards politics, such is my nature. :ph34r:

Archived