Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Mahrez skills

When we signed Knockaert that was a "wow" moment for me - there hadn't been a Leicester player with that much flair since the Bloomfield days. It felt like an entirely different type of player than what we'd be used to watching for so many years.

Then we signed Mahrez and he was even better...

Fancy tricks don't win you games, the bloke needs to sort his priorities out.

I agree with this,I find him really frustrating at times,with that said he's a game changer though,

Can drive you mad then pop one in out of knowhere or create a wonder pass,I feel that it's part of who he is and won't change much,I think we would appeiciated his qualitys even more if he was in the oppositions team,or watching him

As a neutral,when it's our own player us fans can some times be abut pessimistic about our own players,he is quality though and Ild much rather have him as he is than against us.

When we signed Knockaert that was a "wow" moment for me - there hadn't been a Leicester player with that much flair since the Bloomfield days. It felt like an entirely different type of player than what we'd be used to watching for so many years.

Then we signed Mahrez and he was even better...

I see the signing of Knockaert as the moment when NP changed his style of play. In his first stint as manager, he'd have never have signed a player like this but second time around, there was much more flair in his sides. I think one of the reasons why so many were cautious about him returning after Sven was the worry that we'd return to those flair-less, although still successful, days. 

I see the signing of Knockaert as the moment when NP changed his style of play. In his first stint as manager, he'd have never have signed a player like this but second time around, there was much more flair in his sides. I think one of the reasons why so many were cautious about him returning after Sven was the worry that we'd return to those flair-less, although still successful, days.

Agreed. Knockaert was definitely one of our most important signings in recent times. It pretty much indicated a complete shift in the type of player we were going to sign and indicated a move towards a much more attacking and flair-filled style of play at the club.

Stephen Hughes could finish tbf. 

Although I've just checked and he scored less than 10 goals in 91 appearances ... why does it feel like he scored much more ... maybe it's because we were shite and those years dragged out.

Stephen Hughes could finish tbf.

Although I've just checked and he scored less than 10 goals in 91 appearances ... why does it feel like he scored much more ... maybe it's because we were shite and those years dragged out.

Never felt like anybody scored during those years

Archived