Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Music after we Score

Can someone tell the monkey grinders to turn it off, we don't want it, we don't need it, it's bloody annoying. It's the only time the fans get to have a bit of a stand up to cheer and shout without be told to sit down and shut up. So please let's have our moment, as few as they are to celebrate in the way WE choose not some nob end with a DVD player.

I shall come back to rant again if they don't STFU!

Can someone tell the monkey grinders to turn it off, we don't want it, we don't need it, it's bloody annoying. It's the only time the fans get to have a bit of a stand up to cheer and shout without be told to sit down and shut up. So please let's have our moment, as few as they are to celebrate in the way WE choose not some nob end with a DVD player.

I shall come back to rant again if they don't STFU!

I do.

It's a bloody crap idea and serves no purpose, if you're happy to listen to music when we've just scored then you're obviously not there for the football.

Why don't you try going to some music gig and while your there maybe you can get them to kick a ball around while they band plays..

It's a bloody crap idea and serves no purpose, if you're happy to listen to music when we've just scored then you're obviously not there for the football.

Why don't you try going to some music gig and while your there maybe you can get them to kick a ball around while they band plays..

What about if I want to go along to watch the football and sing for 90mins and top it off with one of my liked tracks after a goal? Why don't we just have silence pre-match eh, would you like that?

The music played after the goals kills off the cheering rather than enhansing it thought. I didn't mind the PHG last year being played though, I think it depends on the choice of tracks... The thing that's irritating me at the moment though is still the playing of music right up until the ref blows his whistle, it should be the PHG when the players run out and then silence in my opinion.

The music played after the goals kills off the cheering rather than enhansing it thought. I didn't mind the PHG last year being played though, I think it depends on the choice of tracks... The thing that's irritating me at the moment though is still the playing of music right up until the ref blows his whistle, it should be the PHG when the players run out and then silence in my opinion.

I think we shud play somefin like maybe da spice girls - who do yoo think you are

then we can all sing too the away fanz, "whoooo ooo do you think you are"

I reckon when the oposition scores the sprinklers should pop up and soak who evers fault it was, So we would need a sprinkler in each goal for rab, we already have pop up sprinklers on the line for the assistant referees so these should be used IMO :thumbup:

What about if I want to go along to watch the football and sing for 90mins and top it off with one of my liked tracks after a goal? Why don't we just have silence pre-match eh, would you like that?

It's quite simple, the team plays the football, the crowd supports via, cheering, clapping, chanting and singing etc why do you need anything else?

Even if they do have music people can't agree on what it should be, so leave it out bar a few latest hits/classics for the early arrivals, the PHG when the team come out; the rest should be down to the crowd.

I reckon when the oposition scores the sprinklers should pop up and soak who evers fault it was, So we would need a sprinkler in each goal for rab, we already have pop up sprinklers on the line for the assistant referees so these should be used IMO :thumbup:

But that might well make things more slippery and tougher for Rab, therefore leading to another goal being scored against us :(

Exactly my thoughts. The music was too intrusive yesterday, it spoilt the celebrations.

How about a 4 second burst of 'Eat my Goal' when, like you say, the players are running out, at a volume that doesn't drown out the fans and leave it at that?

It's quite simple, the team plays the football, the crowd supports via, cheering, clapping, chanting and singing etc why do you need anything else?

Even if they do have music people can't agree on what it should be, so leave it out bar a few latest hits/classics for the early arrivals, the PHG when the team come out; the rest should be down to the crowd.

The Crowd supports?? When we were 2-0 up you couldn't hear a thing! We're crap at creating our own Atmosphere bar Night games and some important ones, we're not at Filbert Street anymore remember. Music has to compensate for the lack of noise pre match especially in my opinion. Hull had it spot on, encouraging crowd participation and mixing it with upbeat tracks to get the crowd in the mood and it worked, Hull didn't shut up all half. Personally i'd perfer the music as i't drowns out all the moaning and half-arsed chants in the Kop to be honest, I know L1 come under fire from a lot of people but at least they got behind the team for a large percentage of the game!

as i've said before the main problem is that the club deliberatly split the pen 1 and pen 2 up when we moved and now people cant be arsed to relocate their seats, i personally feel we, from next season, should turn the entire Alliance & Leicester stand in to a new "kop". And if the club are truely interested in creating a good atmosphere they would help this to happen

I'm not pointing the finger at anyone, and messageboards don't count for all the Leicester fans that go to games but messageboards count for a fair few fans, and everyone moans about the crap atmosphere but its US that make the difference, we are all moaning about the crap atmosphere and it is crap but WE are the only ones that can change it, Music helps but Music ain't gonna do that much its only US the fans who are going to change the atmosphere...

as i've said before the main problem is that the club deliberatly split the pen 1 and pen 2 up when we moved and now people cant be arsed to relocate their seats, i personally feel we, from next season, should turn the entire Alliance & Leicester stand in to a new "kop". And if the club are truely interested in creating a good atmosphere they would help this to happen

It won't happen, for a start people won't fork out extra cash to sit in the centre of the Alliance and Leicester stand and will take the Kop as a cheaper,easier option.

All this about getting the singers in the same place, well why hasn't it happened? We've been in the stadium now Three years surely people who want to sing must have identified where the best places are. Theres so much plastic around the ground now though, the previous people i've sat next to in the Kop have just come along because they can't get a ticket at Stamford Bridge, or Highbury. It annoys me that what was once a very well supported club is being turned into a joke, not just at home i've found, but the away match at Hull, we hardly sang at all for what was billed as a massive game with Peter Taylor etc turned out to be very poor from our away following.

It won't happen, for a start people won't fork out extra cash to sit in the centre of the Alliance and Leicester stand and will take the Kop as a cheaper,easier option.

All this about getting the singers in the same place, well why hasn't it happened? We've been in the stadium now Three years surely people who want to sing must have identified where the best places are. Theres so much plastic around the ground now though, the previous people i've sat next to in the Kop have just come along because they can't get a ticket at Stamford Bridge, or Highbury. It annoys me that what was once a very well supported club is being turned into a joke, not just at home i've found, but the away match at Hull, we hardly sang at all for what was billed as a massive game with Peter Taylor etc turned out to be very poor from our away following.

well the club could help by making the sections next to L1 (K1 & J3) priced the same as the kop.

as for the hull match it was on a bank holiday monday so some people wouldnt have gone as they had to work the next day

well the club could help by making the sections next to L1 (K1 & J3) priced the same as the kop.

as for the hull match it was on a bank holiday monday so some people wouldnt have gone as they had to work the next day

We had a good turnout and should have done better, it was a 3pm kick off and I got back at around 8pm so how would that effect people the next day?

The club won't price them the same as the Kop as they are greedy bastards.

Archived