Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Arsenal (A) Changed to 14.02.16 - 12 noon KO

14 aways though is averaging 5 a season (or thereabouts) for last 3 which isn't a lot out of 19 aways a season.

I saw some woman on Twitter begging Vardy's & Schlupp's partners for 4 tickets as she only had 100 points.

When I asked her why she didn't go to away games and build up her own priority she said she's been trying to.

She's not tried very hard as there's plenty of games that have made 100 points or less.

I saw some woman on Twitter begging Vardy's & Schlupp's partners for 4 tickets as she only had 100 points.

When I asked her why she didn't go to away games and build up her own priority she said she's been trying to.

She's not tried very hard as there's plenty of games that have made 100 points or less.

And here in lies the problem. They won't go Stoke away or villa cus it's on the telly.

But all of a sudden want to go to the big games. Same problem as boxing day.

My little girl had 101 points at the start of this season she has done 7 aways already this season.

So clearly most games have made it to 100 points.

Yep, fully agree. I know it was a cup game but I know quite a few away goers who do all or most but missed Sunday out because of TV and last night.

So Sunday was a prime game for low priority STH to add another and at a good price too.

23 aways the year before!!!!

Plus the cup runs where as I said above tickets are priced lower.

And here in lies the problem. They won't go Stoke away or villa cus it's on the telly.

But all of a sudden want to go to the big games. Same problem as boxing day.

My little girl had 101 points at the start of this season she has done 7 aways already this season.

So clearly most games have made it to 100 points.

I agree with you that maybe we need to put P1 up a few points.

115+ points for P2 is not much at all as that's only 15 away games over 2 & half seasons.

I agree with you that maybe we need to put P1 up a few points.

115+ points for P2 is not much at all as that's only 15 away games over 2 & half seasons.

Yes they need to bump it up a notch or 2. Today has been a pain for trying to get through on the phone. My mate messaged me from work and asked me to just do online.

I reckon there is less than 200 left now from a quick count.

Yes they need to bump it up a notch or 2. Today has been a pain for trying to get through on the phone. My mate messaged me from work and asked me to just do online.

I reckon there is less than 200 left now from a quick count.

113 left. I would think P3 online bookers will snap up tonight/early tomorrow?

I might stay up and watch them getting bought online! Its strangely addictive....when I should be working!

Yeah it's a bit odd. I logged in for Liverpool and messaged a mate saying he needed to get a shift on. It turns out he was on the phone to the ticket office and I watched his seats get selected in front of my eyes.

Was able to tell him where he was sitting before he knew lol

Hit and miss, last season i would say only about 150 were not standing in the whole away section. Worse case just move near the top.

I've got tickets for 2 different blocks. I've got block 20 row 20 & block 22 row 10.

Block 22 looks better but I don't want to get there and everyone sitting around us.

Archived