Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Arsenal (A) Changed to 14.02.16 - 12 noon KO

Absolutely gutted. Where were these people at Huddersfield and Doncaster? Or even the likes of Norwixh and Bury this year? :(

this kind of post annoys me. its potential 1st vs 2nd and its £26 a ticket. of course it was going to sell out fast. if every game was £20 a ticket a lot more people would go and aways wouldnt get anywhere near the bottom. Doesn't matter if these people go to norwich or bury or even villa tomorrow. they have done enough to be in the top of the priority system and get first crack(deservedly) at some fair priced tickets. just some butthurt jealous people here. 

Yes but it's a 3 season rolling total for aways so 23 league in championship plus a few cup ties. 19 last season. 10 aways or so this season. I am on 150 and I didn't do many 1st half of last season so I would guess 158 is bare minimum for some.

ah sorry i thought you meant 1 season not 3. my bad! 

It is frustrating. I am close to Priority 2, but 1 point off meaning I had to wait until this morning to buy them. I also know atleast 4 people who have never been to an away game have managed to 'borrow' a P1 reference to get a ticket.

There are a few people I know who are on the priority scheme who sell their reference almost every week, meaning they have access to the games they want to go to and don't lose their priority for future seasons. This is something the club need to look at really.

It is frustrating. I am close to Priority 2, but 1 point off meaning I had to wait until this morning to buy them. I also know atleast 4 people who have never been to an away game have managed to 'borrow' a P1 reference to get a ticket.

There are a few people I know who are on the priority scheme who sell their reference almost every week, meaning they have access to the games they want to go to and don't lose their priority for future seasons. This is something the club need to look at really.

Agree. That behaviour flies completely in the face of what the system is set up to do and they know it. The club should act.

Man Utd have a system where they spot check at some away games, my mate lent his mate his ticket and it was check last season so could not have another one till this year, England away matches we have to have prove and pick up tickets at the hotel they say, or at the ground never had a problem with this

Anyone borrowing a reference has to have at least the priority of the borrowed reference or the site won't let people buy them, if this regime as described by posters came in it would be awful. Not everyone rolls out of bed at 2.30pm and strolls to the ground, I live 150 miles away pay £40 petrol every game, I'd rather someone else use my seat if I can't make it due to work, empty seats are soulless, please don't hate, not everyone is in the same situation, don't make them any less of a fan. 

Anyone borrowing a reference has to have at least the priority of the borrowed reference or the site won't let people buy them, if this regime as described by posters came in it would be awful. Not everyone rolls out of bed at 2.30pm and strolls to the ground, I live 150 miles away pay £40 petrol every game, I'd rather someone else use my seat if I can't make it due to work, empty seats are soulless, please don't hate, not everyone is in the same situation, don't make them any less of a fan. 

Hear ****ing hear!

But some people use the reference buying in the store so we are not just talking about online here. I could give my pri one ref to a guy with no points at all and he can use it in the shop to buy the ticket.

Also the point is really about the person giving references away benefiting despite not attending.

If a pri one or whatever can't go then that would soon be taken down the line by a fewer priority holder.

It's clear that several people have benefited and gained by giving references out a lot and not attending. Almost getting or increasing their status in a false way.

But some people use the reference buying in the store so we are not just talking about online here. I could give my pri one ref to a guy with no points at all and he can use it in the shop to buy the ticket.

Also the point is really about the person giving references away benefiting despite not attending.

If a pri one or whatever can't go then that would soon be taken down the line by a fewer priority holder.

It's clear that several people have benefited and gained by giving references out a lot and not attending. Almost getting or increasing their status in a false way.

Do they not ask for your season ticket or ID? There seems to be a bit of priority snobbery going on, I'm P3 nearly P2, it's only Arsenal and Bournemouth where it's been a problem, I don't think introducing a scheme akin to the gestapo really helps anyone, I'd be in favour of asking for id at the shop though.

Do they not ask for your season ticket or ID? There seems to be a bit of priority snobbery going on, I'm P3 nearly P2, it's only Arsenal and Bournemouth where it's been a problem, I don't think introducing a scheme akin to the gestapo really helps anyone, I'd be in favour of asking for id at the shop though.

Apparently not. I think they now should at least ask for the season ticket or any ID.

If wasn't for reference giving out all the time then I would say it's a fair setup.

Apparently not. I think they now should at least ask for the season ticket or any ID.

If wasn't for reference giving out all the time then I would say it's a fair setup.

Most of the lads I go football with work 9-5. Me I work shifts so 99% of the time I nip down before or after work and get all our tickets together. I've got their reference numbers so we all get tickets together we can choose whether we go towards the front or back lower or upper tier.

Now everyone knows the phone line & online to get tickets is a bloody awful service, so if people had to show Id how would people like me & im sure many others get tickets together?

Most of the lads I go football with work 9-5. Me I work shifts so 99% of the time I nip down before or after work and get all our tickets together. I've got their reference numbers so we all get tickets together we can choose whether we go towards the front or back lower or upper tier.

Now everyone knows the phone line & online to get tickets is a bloody awful service, so if people had to show Id how would people like me & im sure many others get tickets together?

Reference numbers can be linked, we have 7 ST from 3 families and are all linked so anyone can buy all of the tickets required. I usually buy online and they are sent to main address but I have purchased instore too without a problem. If they were linked surely only one ID would be required.

It's not that bad now, they even have clappers up there. My dads friends is bang on the halfway line next to the owners (they've got a double box with underfloor heating)

The prices range from £25,000 to £50,000 depending where your box is. Also the food & drink you get in your box you have to pay for.

For a year?!!

Archived