Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Arsenal (A) Changed to 14.02.16 - 12 noon KO

Increase of 25p for me, but will have to live with it!

At those prices will be going down Friday night. About the only top club I haven't seen us win away against. Closest was 1973 when they got an injury time equaliser in the cup. Would be nice to complete the set!

What with the recent thing of clubs instructing how they want tickets sold all of a sudden? Villa, Arsenal, Man City...

Hasn't this always been the case but we've never been informed about it, now you can pick your own seat online maybe that's why they put up what blocks are sold first. Just my thought on it.

Increase of 25p for me, but will have to live with it!

At those prices will be going down Friday night. About the only top club I haven't seen us win away against. Closest was 1973 when they got an injury time equaliser in the cup. Would be nice to complete the set!

If your heading down there on your own mate you'll have to meet up with me and the lads I go with. Be good to have a beer with you.

If your heading down there on your own mate you'll have to meet up with me and the lads I go with. Be good to have a beer with you.

Hi, will be 5 or 6 of us, but would definitely like to meet up for a drink. Will PM you nearer the time once have sorted out digs.

Wonder if the people asking for references for this game have bought tickets for Aston Villa, Tottenham, Newcastle, Swansea. All games that made it to a very low priority

No, but it's the only ground in the Prem other then (Brentford) I haven't been that's why I'm so keen on this fixture, but I went to Leeds, Bristol rovers, Swindon, mk Dons, Peterborough, Oldham, CARLISLE in league 1, when we were struggling to take 2000 away fans, so if your trying to say people are trying to only go to this because it's a top of the table clash, your wrong with me, soon as the fixture list came out this season I was gonna go here but only on 104points though!!!

Archived