Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Newcastle (H) 14/3/16 8pm KO

They do ridiculously. £5 per paper ticket.

Makes no sense that when you want to sell your own seat for a game you can't attend you have to pay for the privilege.

Depends who serves you. Not been charged two out of three times this season. Ladies didn't charge me, a young bloke did. Just saying.

Depends who serves you. Not been charged two out of three times this season. Ladies didn't charge me, a young bloke did. Just saying.

I wasn't charged earlier in the year but have done it twice in last couple of months and been charged. That was over the phone though so perhaps depends if you're doing it in person?

I did query it and they said it's now being enforced.

Hi

I am a season ticket holder in the family stand with my daughter, but am looking for an extra adult and U18 ticket (or 2 adult tickets) for any part of the ground (for my brother-in-law and my nephew).  Happy to collect.  Please PM me or text / call me if you have any spare tickets. 

Thank you!

Dave

07961 651559

Just looked on lcfc.com and there are seats together in the away stand if anyone's still after them. Newcastle must have only been given a small allocation.

oh ffs it wont let me buy them again! 

price? i may have to ring! 

Archived