Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Palace (A) 19/03/16 3pm

Guest LCFC_World

Getting desperate now, really need a reference for this as I need one more ticket to book with mine!

Obviously I would only use it for this game, please PM me if you can help, cheers!

Is a Bitch buying tickets in this current block. Shite seats left and bound to get ****ed in the most disgusting premier ground ever by having the goal covered by a pillar.

Gonna wait until tomorrow to hopefully have better selection in another block.

But if doesn't go on sale tomorrow every **** will be on Wednesday on next priority sale trying to get tickets.

What a nightmare.

For the love of god.....   please stop giving away your refs  P1 and P2 folks you don't need to !!  

Im on 114  missed out on Watford, :-(       managed just to get Arsenal by calling in a favour !        and desperate to get up to P2 !! 

and I know others that are all in the same boat...   

Not only that all these midnight loggin on is doing nothing for my  well needed beauty sleep !! lol

Ill wait for the backlash !!!  :(   ;)

For the love of god.....   please stop giving away your refs  P1 and P2 folks you don't need to !!  

Im on 114  missed out on Watford, :-(       managed just to get Arsenal by calling in a favour !        and desperate to get up to P2 !! 

and I know others that are all in the same boat...   

Not only that all these midnight loggin on is doing nothing for my  well needed beauty sleep !! lol

Ill wait for the backlash !!!  :(   ;)

And what was that favour I wonder?

Got my ticket yesterday. Block T Row 34

Been looking forward to this all season. One of my favourite away days from last season.

Thought Block T and restricted viewing was to be the final tickets sold? Presumably not or there is going to be a lot of unhappy fans!

If you look online they are selling block T first. Website is misleading

Cheers. Yeah going by LCFC'S post didn't know if the other 2 blocks had been sold yet or not

Will try waiting a bit as the only seats in T are restricted view

Archived