Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Palace (A) 19/03/16 3pm

There can't be just 10 left , well there better not be im priority 3 and need to book one midnight tonight!

He's winding you up.

T has 100 severely restricted views at the back.and 25 at the front.

S has about 60 back 40 front and R is not onsale online yet so will have whatever pre-allocated and phone orders they have taken. so there is a good few hundred left but views maybe crap.

Those on the scheme are in block T so I'd say the final block is still to go unless they're selling these in the shop now.

The away details they released about block sales seems to be the wrong way around.

From what I have been told, due to the massive number of crap views, and people on scheme being able to pref, front middle back etc, they had to split over all the blocks.

And I know they have been selling tickets to other blocks over the phone since day 1 as my mate got 3 yesterday.

From what I have been told, due to the massive number of crap views, and people on scheme being able to pref, front middle back etc, they had to split over all the blocks.

And I know they have been selling tickets to other blocks over the phone since day 1 as my mate got 3 yesterday.

So block R have been on sale then, might not be many good views left at all then.

Iv just rang lcfc up and there's 700 tickets left and half of them are restricted the other half isn't restricted.

Thanks for this. I was just going to do the same. Why though do people write only 10 tickets left? I can understand when a block is still to open you can sometimes get confused, but in this case there was always clearly more than that. It just seems an unfunny and pointless wind up.

Guest LCFC_World

Do you think they'll be on sale still tomorrow afternoon or sold out? Because I can buy two right now but don't know wether I can go until tomorrow afternoon. Dilemma.

I highly doubt they will last until tomorrow afternoon, i'm waiting until 12 tonight to book mine just to be sure of it. 

Archived