Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

To cash out...

come on there who did this.... :nono:

One Leicester City fan has been called the "world's most calamitous punter" - after losing 5p on a bet on the Foxes to win the Premier league.

The unnamed gambler put 50p on Claudio Ranieri's team to finish top before the season began at odds of 5,000-1.

But he cashed out after an opening day win for 5p less than his stake and is now set to miss out on a £2500 pay day.

Ladbrokes spokesman David Williams, said: "It is an absolute mystery. He must be feeling pretty sick."

Leicester will win the title if they beat Manchester United on Sunday.

If they lose, they could still win the title the following night if nearest rivals Spurs lose at Chelsea or with a win over Everton on May 7

Williams added: "He must go down as the most calamitous punter in history.

"He must have thought the wheels were going to come off after the first win and decided to cut his losses."

Ladbrokes are in the process of trying to track down the gambler, who lives in the East Midlands, to offer him a consolation to "soften the blow".

Wow, be nice to know who this is to avoid either getting on the same train or plane with them.

At worst you lose a fiver. Hold out till the end. We need the team and very importantly the supporters to hold their nerve. You should do the same and enjoy your payday when it comes.

I hope you all took my advice. :)

Oh, my commission rate is a very reasonable 15%. lol

Archived