Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

To cash out...

Yes, I am still hanging on to my bet!!! ( I stand to win 12.5k ) but I am getting a bit jittery..any advice?!!!

Ps. I was offered 9k to cash out last week so I assume a new cash out offer would be around this.

I may consider this in light of the poor ref decisions that may further affect our title bid!!!

Hopefully stoke will win mate and they'll offer you more, if it was me I'd of cashed out long ago ;)

Yea..good call - thanks...maybe I will. I'm not gonna be greedy and that would be an amazing return on a few quid. They already paid out a grand on my top 6 and top 4 bets last week so I'm well chuffed already!

Thanks

I would imagine the shocking performance of Moss has probably cost quite a few punters quite a few pounds.

If we had won that game yesterday, and I think we would have done, those having not yet cashed out would now be a few grand richer I'd imagine.

Knowing myself, and the fact the bookies are giving such a high percentage cash out value, NOW is the time I'd get out.

Personally.

Eek..they have just emailed me a cash out bet of £9,932 on a bet that would win £12,500 so about £2,500 grand less. For this particular offer, I have to decide before the Stoke game tonight...aghh..what to do!!!

Your decision and depends how much you need the money, conversely what you can do with the £2500 you are prepared to sacrifice. It's a once in a lifetime bet so you don't want to have any regrets about cashing out on it and losing the £2.5K and the bragging rights (of keeping the faith to the end!). You've also taken £1K out via the place situation so you have a bet to nothing now, but appreciate the remaining stakes are very high and it's entirely your choice based on your unique circumstances.

If it were me I wouldn't cash out, but would probably back Spurs each game they play, win only couple of hundred per game.

Good luck. I pray you don't cash out and win the lot!!

Eek..they have just emailed me a cash out bet of £9,932 on a bet that would win £12,500 so about £2,500 grand less. For this particular offer, I have to decide before the Stoke game tonight...aghh..what to do!!!

who is your bookie?! you could take 9932 and put it all back on @ 3/10 and end up with the same bet but for a bigger profit. who the hell is offering you that cash out?!!

ps take it

I bit the bullet earlier and cashed out for the sum of nearly 10 grand so 2.5 grand less than potential payout if we win it but I'm happy with my decision although slightly peed off that I didn't see it through.

Gutted having just watched Spurs turnover Stoke though. This is gonna go to the wire as I reckon the only team that can do us a favour against Spurs will be Chelsea at home.

Anyway cheers and COYB!!!

come on there who did this.... :nono:

One Leicester City fan has been called the "world's most calamitous punter" - after losing 5p on a bet on the Foxes to win the Premier league.

The unnamed gambler put 50p on Claudio Ranieri's team to finish top before the season began at odds of 5,000-1.

But he cashed out after an opening day win for 5p less than his stake and is now set to miss out on a £2500 pay day.

Ladbrokes spokesman David Williams, said: "It is an absolute mystery. He must be feeling pretty sick."

Leicester will win the title if they beat Manchester United on Sunday.

If they lose, they could still win the title the following night if nearest rivals Spurs lose at Chelsea or with a win over Everton on May 7

Williams added: "He must go down as the most calamitous punter in history.

"He must have thought the wheels were going to come off after the first win and decided to cut his losses."

Ladbrokes are in the process of trying to track down the gambler, who lives in the East Midlands, to offer him a consolation to "soften the blow".

Archived