Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

To cash out...

haha i'm no expert trust me. just saying there's a huge difference between a horse racing book and one that goes in play. the swings on an in play market are crazy, especially on a selection that started @ 5000/1 and is about to touch odds on. obviously there are selections going the other way too.

whatever position they're in now they're going to have time to recover it, as people are going to start piling into us now if they've got any sense. 

Was searching for cashout option on my pre-season modest Title Winner wager with Skybet but they don't seem to offer it for these types of bets. Looks like my naivety is forcing me to sit this one out. Not a bad place to be I think right now and better than sweating out every game (though that is tending to happen anyway!)

The BIG diff between betting on horses and EPL is -- you can hedge your bets as the season comes to a close as suggested by goose.

i.e. you can put an "insurance" bet on arse/liverfool/spuds/manure... or totally/partially cash out.

you can't do that with the horsies

Surely the point still stands though? "For every £1 on Leicester, there were 1,000 fivers going on the big clubs."

With money going on Leicester at 5,000s, 1000s, 100s, 33s, 14s, etc. Was there not even more money going on the big clubs still? As they drifted out from 15/8, to 3/1, 4/1.

I'd even guess that plenty of money was going on Chelsea for a few months after the season started.

You're the expert Scouse, I'm just making assumptions.

This is exactly the point. Realistically it's probably only after the Man City win that the masses might have started to bet properly on us. They could have took some bigger hits then because lots of people want us to win.

Was searching for cashout option on my pre-season modest Title Winner wager with Skybet but they don't seem to offer it for these types of bets. Looks like my naivety is forcing me to sit this one out. Not a bad place to be I think right now and better than sweating out every game (though that is tending to happen anyway!)

I also have a title bet with sky bet and they don't automatically offer you the cash out offer..you have to contact them via email, telephone or chat and they go away and return with the offer.

I was looking everywhere on the site for the cash out offer too so get in touch with them if you want to know the value of your bet!

Absolutely mental cashing out before Watford especially with 2nd playing 3rd, I wonder how much more he would of got after the Watford match

The person who cashed out at 72k would have got 91k had he held on after the Watford game. I'm sure he isn't kicking himself though but still feel I would have held on with Watford, Newcastle and palace to play next... especially after holding out over Liverpool, man city and Arsenal

How about throwing us all aussie foxes a BBQ..if you win?  :D   :D   :D   :scarf:

It's on if you can get down under. Cashout at present is $27k but we are going to hold out as up until the ManU game all are winnable and if Spurs and Arsenal keep dropping points figure will grow with any increase in points lead for us. 

The person who cashed out at 72k would have got 91k had he held on after the Watford game. I'm sure he isn't kicking himself though but still feel I would have held on with Watford, Newcastle and palace to play next... especially after holding out over Liverpool, man city and Arsenal

lost his bottle, tbf I think I would of cashed out long before now lol

Easy to say you wouldn't cash out until it's your bet.

Had we lost to Watford the offer would be significantly less, so in hindsight it's great to say to wait after the game but 72k is a lot of money.

Every game is so nervy for me, and I haven't got the added worry of a 5000-1 bet to think about. Couldn't handle that every game I don't think!

It's on if you can get down under. Cashout at present is $27k but we are going to hold out as up until the ManU game all are winnable and if Spurs and Arsenal keep dropping points figure will grow with any increase in points lead for us. 

sh*t that's exciting.  ..a beach side barbie in Glenelg 

do we catch the tramp from the city? 

9003544-200.jpg

I put a fiver on us in November. Odds had shortened hugely to just 150/1. It would be £755 for me which I thought was low personally.

I get that it's just maths but I thought the odds were fairly low..

A scouser friend of mine in Lesotho put a bet on us at 1500:1. His wife is expecting their first, so he cashed out with about £4000. Nice start to the kids life. I told him he has to name the baby after a Leicester player.

If we win the league then our newborns middle name is planned to be fox :)

At worst you lose a fiver. Hold out till the end. We need the team and very importantly the supporters to hold their nerve. You should do the same and enjoy your payday when it comes.

Do you lose a fiver of 1305 ? (or whatever the cash out option is)

Technically you don't have the money but it's there right now if you want it.

Personally I would cash out and take the money, the problem with gambling, TV game shows etc... is people don't know when to quit. You MAY get the maximum profit if we win the league, but as of right now you can take 1300 and walk away the the bigger pot at the end of the season, but you could also not.

This has probably been asked on here somewhere before, but I wonder what the odds were at the beginning of the season for Leicester to win the league, Mahrez to win player of the year and Vardy to win the golden boot!? *goes off to find the keys to her delorean*

Its a good job I didn't put a bet on last summer I'd have probably cashed out in October, its no wonder really a couple of people have cashed out this week, yeah every win puts it right up but all it would have taken is a loss to a team like West Brom/Watford/Newcastle and the money would have gone flying down. Its at the point now where every game will impact it by tens of thousands and noone really is going to want to risk losing that kind of money 

This has probably been asked on here somewhere before, but I wonder what the odds were at the beginning of the season for Leicester to win the league, Mahrez to win player of the year and Vardy to win the golden boot!? *goes off to find the keys to her delorean*

2,500,000/1 on Leicester and Vardy as a double so as a triple it would be almost a pointless bet because the odds would be far too high for any bookies to honour anyway 

Its a good job I didn't put a bet on last summer I'd have probably cashed out in October, its no wonder really a couple of people have cashed out this week, yeah every win puts it right up but all it would have taken is a loss to a team like West Brom/Watford/Newcastle and the money would have gone flying down. Its at the point now where every game will impact it by tens of thousands and noone really is going to want to risk losing that kind of money 

Well said. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I thought we'd struggle for a result at Watford, but we pulled it off. He's done really well to hold his bottle for this long.

A scouser friend of mine in Lesotho put a bet on us at 1500:1. His wife is expecting their first, so he cashed out with about £4000. Nice start to the kids life. I told him he has to name the baby after a Leicester player.

Is it paddy powers on the high street in Lesotho ?

Archived