Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Still looking for one spare, got one in the home end but not looking forward to containing my excitement all game

If you are successful in getting a ticket for the Leicester end, I would gladly take your home end ticket off you. PM me please if it's available.

Guest parky0607

Still after 2 tickets anywhere for utd - going to the ground anyway so 07515492741 if anyone has any, thanks

Will be in the home end south stand bottom tier. I will be a guest of a manutd season ticket holder. Will be sitting on my hands.....Till we score:-)

2 other friends will be in the south stand upper tier. I think you will see a few shifty folk ready to shout 'lestah'

Got 2 adults and junior in family stand home end message if interested

I already messaged you three days ago and you ignored me. :(

Suppose you want way above face value then as you wouldn't tell me what you want for them? This isn't a ticket touting site.

I managed to get home end tickets tomorrow, but anyone know can i take the fox travel coach to manchester tomorrow without away tickets? And how can I buy the coach tickets? (first time away travel) thanks

Someone was selling one here earlier, mate. If you go back a few posts. Not sure if still available.

Archived