Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Don't know how ANY fan can sit on his hands in an opposing end.

I've turned a ticket down in the home end cos I can't see the point in going and not being able to sing and shout.

I'll probably miss history in the making knowing my luck, but I know I've done my bit when I leave a match and I can hardly talk!!!

I'm sitting in the home end and plenty of others are too.

It's not too difficult to sit your hands if you control yourself.

I'd rather sit in the home end and possibly witness history being made live, than watching it on TV. This could be an "I was there" moment, and whether you sing in the away section or sit in the home end doesn't make any difference to me. Ideally I'd like to sit in the away section but if there aren't any tickets available then this is the next best thing.

I'd rather sit in the home end and possibly witness history being made live, than watching it on TV. This could be an "I was there" moment, and whether you sing in the away section or sit in the home end doesn't make any difference to me. Ideally I'd like to sit in the away section but if there aren't any tickets available then this is the next best thing.

IF you can control yourself??!! You said it!!! lol

I lived in Leicester from 91-99 (while at uni) enjoying many days at filbert st and especially the 97 season where the city were football, cricket and rugby champions. Having come from Manchester, Man u were always my first team. The reason I am coming on here is that I am willing to offer my two exec tickets to a genuine city fan at face value. We are crap this season and the team play of the fixed puts the rest of the premiership to shame. If anyone wants my tickets AT FACE VALUE, please message me. Pleased don't waste my time. I will be up in Manchester on Saturday anyway to see my mum so will meet to personally hand over tickets. I do not need to sell these tickets and will go with my fiance if not, but I think a true foxes fan will get more out of the ticket than any utd fan. The tickets cost £299 + vat and the lounge opens three hours before kickoff. It is free (3 course) food and drink. The lounge will have a number of Leicester fans, so you don't need to be too quiet if Leicester win or score but you will need to be respectful. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Fair enough if you feel that way.

Personally I'd much rather watch it with people who are experiencing the same joy I am, even if that is on the tv.

Yeah I feel the same I think - would rather be sat around with fellow family and friends LCFC supporters watching on TV rather than sat next to a United fan at the ground. But each to their own.

Anyone want to swap a STH 229 ticket for a ticket in the eblock? Both away end just different section ?

Have you got a STH 229 that you want to swap, or the other way around? I have 2 tickets in STH 229 that I'd like to swap for one of the E blocks as my mates are in there.

Have you got a STH 229 that you want to swap, or the other way around? I have 2 tickets in STH 229 that I'd like to swap for one of the E blocks as my mates are in there.

I've got STH 229 aswell. Need an e block

Archived