Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

I managed to get 2 tickets in the exec suite for me and my lad , the chap who sold them to me even let me have them for under face value . What a top chap 

I'm in the Exec Suite I will have my Leicester Top on on the Table on your right as you go in "Speeking French" my son is a scum Fan and we live in France !!! 

is it simple to do that because I was thinking about it

I'm wondering the same thing, from a safety perspective how easy will this actually be? I mean what would happen if 3-4,000 Man U fans decided to try and get in? Surely they won't just say "yeah, come on in, make yourselves at home"!

I'm in the Exec Suite I will have my Leicester Top on on the Table on your right as you go in "Speeking French" my son is a scum Fan and we live in France !!!

Me and my brother have also got tickets in the Exec suite. We have the Lancashire package and we're sitting in block NW3435. Which is the opposite corner to Leicester fans. What package and what block are you guys in?

Me and my brother have also got tickets in the Exec suite. We have the Lancashire package and we're sitting in block NW3435. Which is the opposite corner to Leicester fans. What package and what block are you guys in?

If you in the away end I am to the left of it just behind LVG about 25 yards back up the stand 3 yards left of the half way line  :scarf:

Wouldn't wear a Leicester top ! Last year two lads were refused entry to the suite until they covered up the top or removed it !

Couple of us have the Lancashire package too, NW3428, at least there will be a few of us! Good luck staying quiet when we score the winner

Archived