Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Think there'll be quite a few Leicester fans all over the ground.  We have got 2 tickets from home season ticket holders who just want us to enjoy our day (hopefully).  They are completely fed up (bizarre, considering they may well come 4th and win the FA Cup, but still completely understandable due to the quality of football they've played) and so he said to me that many of them have happily sold their tickets to Leicester fans.

Where are they selling these tickets? Is there some secret sort of website I'm not aware of ? lol

You'll be able to tout a ticket easy no more than 150 mark my words

I'm lucky enough to have a ticket. But if I didn't I'd be tempted to travel anyway & hope for the best. Know a few who are doing it for Chelsea.

Might be FV 5 mins before kick off...

If anyone can point me in the direction of disgruntled united fans who want to sell their tickets please do - have been trying every avenue I can think of to get my son and myself into old Trafford but failed so far. We are STH but like many not enough points to get in our end!

Don't really want to use outside the ground touts.

Funny how we curse our own for touting yet are happy to pay more off another teams tout,

Double standards,even people on here saying our own fans touting is discusting then the same person saying there gonna buy off a tout,

I personally don't agree with it,

But some should practice what they preach

Pretty useless of me but happy to offer a lift from the Derby area if anyone is stuck. Planning on parking in Altrincham early doors then getting the tram in.

Can't offer a lift back sadly, but might help someone stuck for a train up.

I'm lucky enough to have a ticket. But if I didn't I'd be tempted to travel anyway & hope for the best. Know a few who are doing it for Chelsea.

Might be FV 5 mins before kick off...

Thank God I've a ticket for Sunday & I will more than likely be down Chelsea touting... & yes I believe you're right 5 mins before kick off they'll sell!!

anyone travelling from Birmingham/Walsall/West Midlands and want to share? I have two tickets in United end

anyone travelling from Birmingham/Walsall/West Midlands and want to share? I have two tickets in United end

I'm travelling up from Stafford mate are you driving or jumping on the train?!!

Thank God I've a ticket for Sunday & I will more than likely be down Chelsea touting... & yes I believe you're right 5 mins before kick off they'll sell!!/quote]

That's what I meant, if I didn't have a ticket for man Utd & Chelsea I'd be tempted to travel down & wait just before ko to see if I could get FV. If not I'd settle for pub. Everyone's different tho!

If anyone has a spare ticket because someone drops out I'm able to drive 3 people up (and back) for free and pay for my ticket.

If anyone has a spare ticket because someone drops out I'm able to drive 3 people up (and back) for free and pay for my ticket.

for those sitting in United end like me, will we be able to contain our excitement?!

Don't know how ANY fan can sit on his hands in an opposing end.

I've turned a ticket down in the home end cos I can't see the point in going and not being able to sing and shout.

I'll probably miss history in the making knowing my luck, but I know I've done my bit when I leave a match and I can hardly talk!!!

Archived