Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Some people are very trusting! Don't know if I dare let my reference out...

I would offer me and my mates reference for this but no chance in case you use it for Chelsea lol

I've been stung before mate when lending my reference out and then them using it again without asking.

There's only a few people on here I would trust with giving it out too, other than that you could buy the tickets then post them on.

I have my ticket but going to try for my mate later. Just want to know when you select a seat is it then reserved until you buy it or is it just who can put all their details in first?

Reserved for about 10 minutes I think. A timer begins to count down on the screen just below the ticket selection

I've been stung before mate when lending my reference out and then them using it again without asking.

There's only a few people on here I would trust with giving it out too, other than that you could buy the tickets then post them on.

That must of hurt, did you manage to ring the club and get them cancelled and re sent to you though?

Carnage on LCFC Direct.

Virtually all of block E233 went orange (seat reserved) bang on midnight.

Most of the £55 tickets now orange too.

Website kept crashing when going to check out too.

These will be gone in half hour tops I reckon.

Archived