Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Had the same '0 avilable' for one as well.

Don't just want to buy one lonely ticket, anyone have an answer to this?

Mine kept cocking up on google chrome. I tried safari and that worked.

Just keep logging out and back in and refreshing page. Eventually worked. Absolutely ridiculous though that it's as bad as it is

Just keep logging out and back in and refreshing page. Eventually worked. Absolutely ridiculous though that it's as bad as it is

I'm on Chrome too, going to give Firefox a whirl. Frustrating.

I'm on Chrome too, going to give Firefox a whirl. Frustrating.

Kept crashing on Internet Explorer on Laptop for me, then tried Safari on my IPad and it worked ok - very hit and miss though.

Downlaoded Firefox and it finally worked for me, albeit a little slow with some errors.

Not the price, nor area I wanted but it's better than getting 1 or 0 tickets because of an error.

I assume this is a Chrome problem, really should be addressed if it's a common issue.

Thank you, saved me from a meltdown.

Kept crashing on Internet Explorer on Laptop for me, then tried Safari on my IPad and it worked ok - very hit and miss though.

If you're going to use Internet Explorer what do you expect lol

Have an 'expensive' ticket in STH229 (16-17 age bracket) and would like to swap it for any of the E blocks as that's where my mates will be.

Unless there is some sort of barrier between that block and the rest, don't think there is, just go and stand with your mates. Nobody will be sitting anyway.

Three or four matches this season and last, not always got tickets together, but just gone and stood together.

Logged on at 1202 and had ticket purchased by 1205. Never had any trouble buying online. System has always worked fine.

Unless there is some sort of barrier between that block and the rest, don't think there is, just go and stand with your mates. Nobody will be sitting anyway.

Three or four matches this season and last, not always got tickets together, but just gone and stood together.

Logged on at 1202 and had ticket purchased by 1205. Never had any trouble buying online. System has always worked fine.

I agree stand with your mates won't be an issue , I moved along this year at Watford to let two lads stand with thier buddies , we are all in the one concourse in that corner at United so you will be fine

Crazy how quick we sell out nowadays. It took me 15 minutes on iPad with a few refreshes to buy our third ticket at midnight. I'll be glad when the Mrs is P1 to avoid the mad panic. Chelsea will be more of the same fun.

Couple of friends aren't as lucky and are lower down the priority list so if anyone can't make it I'll happily pass them on to a good home.

P2 but clearly that's not enough.

Had loads of issues trying to get on lcfc direct this morning. Even got through to buying 2 tickets but when I clicked on available blocks it came up with an error. So frustrating.

So I'm looking for two adult tickets please. Let me know if spare.

Archived