Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Im p2 hoping to get one on monday. Is it only the 55quid ones left does anyone know?

I would think that that's all that will be left,I would advise to do it online at midnight if you can,I went to get my mate Arsenal tickets on the 1st day of p2 but they had sold out by 2am having gone on sale at midnight

Every ****ing week. Perfect example of somebody playing the system here.

Easy though isn't it. Buy a ticket despite the fact you know you're not going, sell the ticket because of high demand and build up your points.

I come up with an idea during the Arsenal debacle.

Our Season Tickets are in card form right?

So get a scanner system that is the same system at every ground, then when someone buys an away ticket, credit it to the Season Ticket Card, you take your card with you to the away game, scan it at the turnstyle, you're in.

Not many people are gonna be keen on lending their Season Tickets out are they?

The only stumbling block on this is getting the same scanner system at every ground, but most grounds have some kind of scanning system nowadays, more than likely the same system.

The idea needs work, ironing out abit, but it's a starting point and the the only way it's gonna be stopped/minimised.

So get a scanner system that is the same system at every ground, then when someone buys an away ticket, credit it to the Season Ticket Card, you take your card with you to the away game, scan it at the turnstyle, you're in.

The only stumbling block on this is getting the same scanner system at every ground, but most grounds have some kind of scanning system nowadays, more than likely the same system.

The idea needs work, ironing out abit, but that's the only way it's gonna be stopped.

You have to remember that the clubs don't give a toss and they have no reason to really. There is no way that would happen.

The idea needs work, ironing out abit, but it's a starting point and the the only way it's gonna be stopped/minimised.

But it would be the same as home games where people exchange their season ticket card for a physical ticket and add on the £5 admin fee

Regarding priority the only way I see you can change it, is the priority levels alter at the end of the season only.

So throughout the season if you're P2, you stay P2, then when you renew your ST you take in all your away ticket stubs from the season.

If people sell there's on, I highly doubt the buyer would send them back to the STH after the game.

Logistical problem for the club with a few thousand fans going down in the summer with stubs but what else can be done, oh and the ticket office mark your stub some way so your mates can't reuse them.

I would think that that's all that will be left,I would advise to do it online at midnight if you can,I went to get my mate Arsenal tickets on the 1st day of p2 but they had sold out by 2am having gone on sale at midnight

I got some from the ticket office at 11qam on the first day of p2 for arsenal

Fingerprint scanning at turnstiles maybe 

No tickets or cards.

Each game you pay to go and see is tied to your fingerprint which is registered when you become a member or season ticket holder.

Fingerprint scanning at turnstiles maybe 

No tickets or cards.

Each game you pay to go and see is tied to your fingerprint which is registered when you become a member or season ticket holder.

So if you are a sh and can't make it you leave a empty seat and a fan who wants to go misses out. Great idea mate

Archived