Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

They get 4 , fact

Maybe in other corporate areas they can get more, like the directors areas and other corporate sponsored seating areas, but i can assure you, as a box holder myself, we only get 2 for away games, and have done ever since we got promoted back to the premier league.

Not that it matters anyway, but i don't appreaciate being made out to be a liar

Just received my United tickets, ordered 4 on P1 day then stayed up until midnight to get my mate one who's P2 on Sunday night. All on my friends and family list all delivered to my house.

Recieved 3 envelopes, 1 with 3 tickets in, 1 with another and then another one which just had the order letter and no ****ing ticket, rang ticket office and they can't do anything until the day before to get it duplicated. Proper **** up. Makes me wonder where the 5th ticket has disappeared to though.

Maybe in other corporate areas they can get more, like the directors areas and other corporate sponsored seating areas, but i can assure you, as a box holder myself, we only get 2 for away games, and have done ever since we got promoted back to the premier league.

It looks like they may be offering a certain amount to some boxes and a different amount to others then... Although it may be because you don't have it as a company maybe? Seems odd/unfair that the club would offer different people different amounts

Just received my United tickets, ordered 4 on P1 day then stayed up until midnight to get my mate one who's P2 on Sunday night. All on my friends and family list all delivered to my house.

Recieved 3 envelopes, 1 with 3 tickets in, 1 with another and then another one which just had the order letter and no ****ing ticket, rang ticket office and they can't do anything until the day before to get it duplicated. Proper **** up. Makes me wonder where the 5th ticket has disappeared to though.

Will be interesting if another person turns up at the game with the ticket. Gonna have to fight for the seat. Are any of you 7' and built like a tank?

You are lying though aren't you admit it :ph34r:

It looks like they may be offering a certain amount to some boxes and a different amount to others then... Although it may be because you don't have it as a company maybe? Seems odd/unfair that the club would offer different people different amounts

Could possibly be that some boxes have a capacity of 12, and others just 10?

Will be interesting if another person turns up at the game with the ticket. Gonna have to fight for the seat. Are any of you 7' and built like a tank?

You are lying though aren't you admit it :ph34r:

Yes. I admit it. We actually get as many free tickets as we want, i'm taking 2000 of my closes friends to Old Trafford  :thumbup:

Also, if anyone needs tickets for the Champions League games next season, let me know, the club have already given me several hundred for each of the group games

Could possibly be that some boxes have a capacity of 12, and others just 10?

Yes. I admit it. We actually get as many free tickets as we want, i'm taking 2000 of my closes friends to Old Trafford  :thumbup:

Also, if anyone needs tickets for the Champions League games next season, let me know, the club have already given me several hundred for each of the group games

I'm pretty sure the allocation is the same for both 10 and 12 seat boxes, the company that I work for has a 10 seat box and 4 tickets for this game (And every other away game), 2 for home games... might be worth an ask for the Chelsea match as I don't see why they should let you have 2 less than everyone else paying the same price. 

I'm pretty sure the allocation is the same for both 10 and 12 seat boxes, the company that I work for has a 10 seat box and 4 tickets for this game (And every other away game), 2 for home games... might be worth an ask for the Chelsea match as I don't see why they should let you have 2 less than everyone else paying the same price.

Not every box is the same price.

I heard your postie is a P4 :claudio:

Irrespective of the corporate shite (I fvcking hope those twats had to pay for the top dollar tickets), I can't understand why the Club don't reflect an increase in priority banding throughout the season.

I understand why they don't put it up a point per game because you'd effectively create a closed shop - especially next season - but they should certainly be upping the limits by a point for every 3 games for top priority and every 4/5 games for the next few levels. This would go some way to limiting the chaos when they go on sale and give the most loyal fans a little more protection, whilst still giving others the opportunity to try and break into the next band.

Do you really think people in the corporate area's would worry about paying "top dollar" for a ticket? in this instance its an extra £10.... :blink:

looking for 3 man utd away tickets? Pm me if you have any

THREE tickets..you gotta be joking mate LOLOL ...Hens teeth are more commonplace than even a single Man U ticket ...and not even a please or thankyou in your request !

I never made you out to be a liar! Just stated a fact. Having said that you made yourself out to be a right twat though

I have 4 friends who hold seperate boxes and they all get 4 per box, as well as having a seat myself in one.

I never made you out to be a liar! Just stated a fact. Having said that you made yourself out to be a right twat though

I have 4 friends who hold seperate boxes and they all get 4 per box, as well as having a seat myself in one.

I know of someone who has a box and told me they only get 2 

There's quite a few who share boxes, and therefore only have 2 tickets, as they have 5 seats. But the ones I know of get 4 tickets. If anyone has a box and gets 2 aways for 10 seats is being shortchanged or must have stated that's all they required as a minimum at the start. Or they are blagging people who ask them to get away tickets because they have a box and priority.

Hi all,

I know its an absolute stupid long shot but if anyone has 2 tickets (one adult one child would be perfect or 2 adults) going spare then please get in touch.

If it will help sweeten any deal then I have a spare ticket for any of the home games left   :)

cheers

I'm still seeking a ticket for this. I have a good buying history AND I might be able to drive to and from the game if that might be a deal clincher for a London based STH who has family member/buddy who drops out. If it's feasible to pick up along the way from elsewhere I would consider that too...Aren't the trains a pain that day?

Looking for 1 ticket please with foxes travel?, long shot I know but thought I would ask I know they are in high demand. Been to fair few away games this season so would like to finish the season of nicely!. Thanks Liam

Are you expecting some returns to be put on sale?

There have been for the last few away games, so I am checking but I don't have much hope that there will be!

You'd be mad to return for this one!

Just about made it to everything this year but only managed to get to 124 points, still wasn't enough!

Archived