Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

No way this should be selling out on P1. That means there are over 3000 P1's now.

Well, it looks like it won't make it much into p2, i've checked online, there is less than 120 tickets in the 3 blocks, the 55 quid section has plenty left, and 1 block to go onsale still, i'd suggest they have sold close to 2k already. 25 games over 3 seasons isn't that hard to achieve.

im staying up prepared for a nightmare, im on 124, absolutely gutted at that  :dry:

mate of mine has same problem, sunderland away put him on 124 as well, he's preparing for the same, hoping he can get 1 for utd so he's p1 for chelsea. 

got 7 today lcfc direct worked a treat

7!! You know some people who have done a few games, i got 5 1st thing.

It always works fine when people are spread out across the day, it's this mad scramble at midnight when it clicks into the next bracket that screws it up lol

lol I was given a warning by DB11 for offering more then the asking price, are we for real!!!!!!  People need to get off there high horses, a polite note would have suffice!!

PS - I'm not offering more then the asking price, 2 tickets anyone please!!

Reckon it's pretty fair to be honest given the mods are trying to keep touts off the forum and you're encouraging them.

These have sold extremely quick... With only about 30 or so tickets left (Presuming E233 has been opened and sold out) in the cheaper seats, and with a good chunk of STH229 gone as well - It goes to show how the priority system needs another shift around. Add some more levels, boost the points requirement, or remove the points from 2013/14 for next season. 

I feel sorry for those in P2. Good luck to you all in the midnight scrap! I'd be highly surprised if this goes to P3. It's probably going to be a similar situation for the Chelsea game too.

If this sells out on P1 there is something drastically wrong, there is no way we have that many P1's. P2's then maybe, almost certainly infact.

Hopefully it gets to P3 but I know deep down i'm pissing in the wind. Even if it does get to P3 i'm not sure I can rely on the website.

There's a massive time scale to buy on P1 though isn't there?! Ultimately it doesn't matter as there are only X amount of P1's (Not enough to sell out on P1, Apparently, I beg to differ if this does sell out on P1) so only X amount should be sold but all i'm saying is if they went on sale today, I'd rather be disappointed come Saturday or Sunday (Although a win on Sunday would soften the disappointment! ;)) rather than dragging it out to Tuesday if you know what I mean! lol

I ain't got a cat in hell's chance of getting away tickets next season. :cry:

If this sells out on P1 there is something drastically wrong, there is no way we have that many P1's. P2's then maybe, almost certainly infact.

Hopefully it gets to P3 but I know deep down i'm pissing in the wind. Even if it does get to P3 i'm not sure I can rely on the website.

There's a massive time scale to buy on P1 though isn't there?! Ultimately it doesn't matter as there are only X amount of P1's (Not enough to sell out on P1, Apparently, I beg to differ if this does sell out on P1) so only X amount should be sold but all i'm saying is if they went on sale today, I'd rather be disappointed come Saturday or Sunday (Although a win on Sunday would soften the disappointment! ;)) rather than dragging it out to Tuesday if you know what I mean! lol

I ain't got a cat in hell's chance of getting away tickets next season. :cry:

P1 could have grown massively through the year , I'd say 250-300 gone to club corporate partners inc boxes

I'd still be shocked if p2 didn't get a shot at some

Archived