Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Iv just rang up lcfc and there is roughly about a thousand tickets left. They reckon it's gunna sell out at P2 very early.

So 2000 in P1 now then, they need to up the points criteria, next season cannot start on 125 like this season, even with the Championship points dropping off.

Matt. It is quite feasible there are that many in P1 now, we are almost 3 full seasons of away games in, 25 isn't a huge amount to accumulate over that period. 8 a season isn't a die hard away fan.

I'd say most P1 STH are going to almost all the aways now, starting from the Etihad, that's why they're shifting quickly, yes corporate, boxes get a stiff but not a thousand.

How can anyone at P3 that has only been to a maximum of 7 aways over the last 3 seasons moan about the points criteria? Even being in P2 having done 15 in the last 3 years is not that many. The current system rewards those who travel most and if we have that many in P1 then they deserve the chance for tickets over others. The only issue I see is with reference sharing not how the priority system is shaped.

How can anyone at P3 that has only been to a maximum of 7 aways over the last 3 seasons moan about the points criteria? Even being in P2 having done 15 in the last 3 years is not that many. The current system rewards those who travel most and if we have that many in P1 then they deserve the chance for tickets over others. The only issue I see is with reference sharing not how the priority system is shaped.

And I know many of whom have done this, which is a real kick in the teeth, and I don't know all that many STH's so I dread to think of how many people actually do it, as I write this I then think of all the begging and borrowing of references goes on, on here.

If the sharing was somehow policed better then it would help (not sure how as I was told by jim that whenever a reference is borrowed the ticket still always gets sent to the reference holders address? I smelt bulls**t but as I have never borrowed or let someone borrow my reference I don't know if it is true?) But I stand by my comment that the majority if not every game over the last 3 years have gone to P3 so the opportunities to gather points has been there.

Not quite as simple as that. I know people who did a tone of aways in the Championship year with out a season ticket and had their well built up away points dwarfed when the club brought in 50 points for a season ticket.

So 2000 in P1 now then, they need to up the points criteria, next season cannot start on 125 like this season, even with the Championship points dropping off.

Matt. It is quite feasible there are that many in P1 now, we are almost 3 full seasons of away games in, 25 isn't a huge amount to accumulate over that period. 8 a season isn't a die hard away fan.

I'd say most P1 STH are going to almost all the aways now, starting from the Etihad, that's why they're shifting quickly, yes corporate, boxes get a stiff but not a thousand.

What does upping the points brackets achieve tho?

Yes it strings out the sales but they still go to the same people.

For example I've been on the away scheme for the last 2 seasons so as things stand I will end up with 155 points at the end of this season.

If they carry on the current system of 2 years and a rolling total I will end up on 138 points (19 aways for each of the last 2 seasons) when they lop of the championship season.

So I guess I only did 17 of 23 aways in our title winning season I guess some people will in theory lose 6 more aways than I will of they did all 23.

Obviously they still go to the same people, but stringing out sales means the system won't collapse when it trips over to the next bracket as not so many are going to be in it. I reckon 140 should be a starter now, then 130,120 etc daily.

2 days or whatever it is for P1 really isn't needed, like you I'm on the scheme along with 500 others, the rest I'm sure can get to a PC, phone, the shop in 24 hours so you could create more brackets and spread the buying out.

Obviously they still go to the same people, but stringing out sales means the system won't collapse when it trips over to the next bracket as not so many are going to be in it. I reckon 140 should be a starter now, then 130,120 etc daily.

2 days or whatever it is for P1 really isn't needed, like you I'm on the scheme along with 500 others, the rest I'm sure can get to a PC, phone, the shop in 24 hours so you could create more brackets and spread the buying out.

I agree it may avoid mad panic and website crashing. But if they lob the championship title season off. Then 140 means all 38 aways and at least 2 cup games and we have hardly had a lot of those in the last 2 years.

Day one would have like 12 people to sell tickets too lol

I agree it may avoid mad panic and website crashing. But if they lob the championship title season off. Then 140 means all 38 aways and at least 2 cup games and we have hardly had a lot of those in the last 2 years.

Day one would have like 12 people to sell tickets too lol

Not sure about that as like I said there's around 500 on the scheme which they didn't extend to new STH at the start of this season.

There are a lot of regular faces which I'm sure you know, even ones you don't speak too but see week in, week out away.

I bet a good cluster will be around 140 when next season starts.

Maybe not start next season on 140, but now at the arse end of this it should be up there.

Not sure about that as like I said there's around 500 on the scheme which they didn't extend to new STH at the start of this season.

There are a lot of regular faces which I'm sure you know, even ones you don't speak too but see week in, week out away.

I bet a good cluster will be around 140 when next season starts.

Maybe not start next season on 140, but now at the arse end of this it should be up there.

But the 500 on the away scheme aren't the ones crashing the website tho. As they are pre allocated, I completely accept they do need to spread the sales out as well.

But the 500 on the away scheme aren't the ones crashing the website tho. As they are pre allocated, I completely accept they do need to spread the sales out as well.

Exactly. I would be one of those in that criteria over 140 points at the start of next season but I never have to go on LCFC direct to buy my tickets other than for my lad as they are sent automatically to me. Splitting the criteria up further will surely still mean the same people will get the tickets. Is it the system unable to cope with away ticket purchases? Shocking that we still have a system that is about 7 years old. 

The clamour for european tickets next season (depending on our allocations) will surely put more strain on the ticket purchasing process. I hope I am allowed to extend the scheme to european games but not sure whether I will or not.

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I have just checked my lcfc direct account and its showing that some priority points haven't been added for games I went too last season, whats the best way to get this sorted? Ring up or go down?

Archived