Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Agree with this. Do you know if the club are looking to change the boundaries next season?

Haven't a clue unfortunately but you'd imagine so. Surely they can't just go 175, 165 etc... and include the last three years.

As it stands, am I right in saying that they include your last two season tickets, but your last three seasons of away games? Because I'm on about 150 and I've not done 50 aways in this season and last season. Seems a really odd way to do it.

I've just gone back to have a look and at the start of the season.

P1 125+

P2 118+

P3 113+

I'm sure halfway through last season they upped the points bracket.

I'm surprised they haven't already.

It's a bit daft in my eyes that they get it down to 115 as quickly as they do.

I'm dreading the European scheduling. I've got a feeling that could go horribly wrong.

Nest season it will be

The great escape 14/15 season

This season 15/16

Every away game you went last season and have been this season will be on next seasons priority. The championship winning season will be removed at the end of this season. Every away game you go next season will then add on.

Wondering if it's worth staying up till Midnight, I know they've sold out but stranger things have happened than being told they're sold out yet more magically appear, I'm clutching at straws I know but my point remains.

According to posts on here and comments on social media it happened this morning for example.

Wondering if it's worth staying up till Midnight, I know they've sold out but stranger things have happened than being told they're sold out yet more magically appear, I'm clutching at straws I know but my point remains.

According to posts on here and comments on social media it happened this morning for example.

What happened this morning was that the online allocation sold out last night but some were held back for physical sale in the store.

What happened this morning was that the online allocation sold out last night but some were held back for physical sale in the store.

I can't agree with that. Store opens at 9...we were there well before it, no tickets available. First in the queue, no other customers.

I've just gone back to have a look and at the start of the season.

P1 125+

P2 118+

P3 113+

I'm sure halfway through last season they upped the points bracket.

I don't think it was even half way through last season, it started at 120, then shifted to 125 before Christmas, trawling back through ticket threads on here would show it, but not worth wasting time over it.

Interestingly the P2 has dropped 3 points if it's 115 now. I wonder why that happened.

As said above, I said the other day 140 would be a starting block, someone laughed at it then. But I know loads who would be at that with just the last two seasons come the end of May.

i wonder if the club would say if you asked them how many of the 3,125 tickets went to the p1 and p2 fans,or do they take tickets from that allocation for players friends boardmembers friends etc and how many of the 3125 allocation actually go to the fans because if they do take them out of the allocation, that could be the reason they have sold out so fast

I don't think it was even half way through last season, it started at 120, then shifted to 125 before Christmas, trawling back through ticket threads on here would show it, but not worth wasting time over it.

Interestingly the P2 has dropped 3 points if it's 115 now. I wonder why that happened.

As said above, I said the other day 140 would be a starting block, someone laughed at it then. But I know loads who would be at that with just the last two seasons come the end of May.

Looking back through P2 points dropped to 115+ for the 4th away game of the season which was Norwich.

Not sure what the reasoning behind lowering the points bracket would have been for. At the start of the season P3 was 113+ a few weeks later they drop it to 108+

Not surprising tickets sales are selling out within a few days now.

They hadn't sold out when the website said they had this morning. Went to ticket office , 200 tickets were held back from online sales. Website said sold out about 8am ish, 200 were on sale in ticket office from 9, all went v quick

I can't agree with that. Store opens at 9...we were there well before it, no tickets available. First in the queue, no other customers.

:blink:

Irrespective of the corporate shite (I fvcking hope those twats had to pay for the top dollar tickets), I can't understand why the Club don't reflect an increase in priority banding throughout the season.

I understand why they don't put it up a point per game because you'd effectively create a closed shop - especially next season - but they should certainly be upping the limits by a point for every 3 games for top priority and every 4/5 games for the next few levels. This would go some way to limiting the chaos when they go on sale and give the most loyal fans a little more protection, whilst still giving others the opportunity to try and break into the next band.

Archived