Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxbythesea

How old do you have to be to attend a football match on your own?

I was just wondering what age do you have to be to attend a football match. Obviously I would guess if your aged 10 or below you wouldn't be able to go however can anyone tell me what age you have to be?

For Leicester, the terms & conditions I found stated under 13's must be accompanied by an Adult. Hope that helps.

Guest CityFan 06

From the club's official supporter charter: (SEASON CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS Stadium Regulations) "Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by someone over the age of 18." 

Being as it says 'Season Card terms and conditions,' the rules could differ in comparison to match bought tickets. I wouldn't of thought there would be a difference but it's probably worth checking in further detail on the link below:

http://www.lcfc.com/documents/supporterscharters2015-16280-2785582.pdf

EDIT: Mike the Metal Ed has already mentioned this above  :thumbup:

Times have changed.... I and my friend in the 60s used to go when we were 10 -12, Alone!!

There were some games as I remember where kids and families were informed,through the mercury and

placards that kids were not to be allowed in without adult supervision.

We were often lucky because we knew people on the gates, or working within the stadium.

What the actual rules were then, to be honest no idea.

We went to the Glasgow Rangers friendly (1967),there were some skirmishes and fights with Police,

Rangers-Corby clubs seemed to fill the ground.

That build upto that game for younger fans, seemed to be built up around

the reputation and fear of what avoc Rangers fans will cause around Filbert street.

Crazy thing is my mate and I got split up, found each other at the side of the kop

just after half-time.Where rangers fans had got access, 4 coppers let us go through to

the city part...thankfully.We were NP boys but it got even rather hairy for us.

Leaving the stadium, we walked around a corner and came to a wall of Rangers fans, a few of them

took us to the side, and friendly enough told us to nip down an alleyway, because there was going to

be a rumble with the police, they actually helped us over a garden fence out of the way and told us

to lay low for a while then scarper.....

Archived