Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ilam

Have I died and gone to Heaven?

Brill day! Living in Nottingham since 1972 ain't  been easy,  (surrounded by smug history dwelling tree frogs) but fook me, I wouldn't  change a thing in my life for what City have done this season. Bonkers! #keepthefaith #foxesliveforever #foxesneverquit.

Brill day! Living in Nottingham since 1972 ain't been easy, (surrounded by smug history dwelling tree frogs) but fook me, I wouldn't change a thing in my life for what City have done this season. Bonkers! #keepthefaith #foxesliveforever #foxesneverquit.

Your gonna see it pal, won't be long before Morgan lifts that trophy mate

Your gonna see it pal, won't be long before Morgan lifts that trophy mate

Oh, yes, and then I'll know there's nowt to fear in this world. Can't thank City enough for keeping me going, though they know fook all about that. Makes all those wet and miserable trips to Rotherham and Barnsley so, so worthwhile! 

First watched city in 1964, went to all the home games for many years, went to every game in  1969 home and away , when City did the famous double - lost the cup final. and got relegated - (except cup final itself)  Liverpool replay anyone?  Windows smashed on bus on way home, bloody freezing, but still managed school next day.all on a paper boy's money. Went to college moved to Nottingham, have taken daughters to watch City when I can. Dying of prostate cancer, haven't been able to see City for 2 years, but this has been the best thing  in my life ever. Just need to hang on in there for a few more weeks!  Love the forum, keep the faith. Love to all. X

Hello, Sir.

You don't know me, and if it weren't for someone from our Juventus forum posting this, I would have never known about you.

In all my years of following football, as a dyed in the wool Juventus supporter in the United States, I can honestly say that I have never, ever watched the Premier League.

Until this year.

Because of what is turning out to be the greatest story in the history of club football.  Because of your club.  That club that you have supported all your life.  And trust me, it takes a LOT to get me to watch a Premier league game.

Not only do I watch the Foxes in hopes of a victory, but I find myself watching Tottenham in hopes of a loss.

I just wanted you to know that on the sporting side of things, that you and your fellow supporters in England and abroad are not the only ones pulling for your club.  Fans of clubs all around the world (well, with the exception of the Premier League clubs, but to hell with them)  are rooting for your squad, and hoping that you will be able to taste victory at the end of the season.

And you sir, you will not hope to make it to the end of the season.  No, you WILL make it to see them lift that trophy.  You WILL make it to see the Foxes in the CL next season.  You have no choice.  You must see this through, and you have my prayers that you will be able to do so.

On behalf of the Juventini at Juventuz.com, and all around the world who are fiercely supporting your club,  Forza Juve, and FORZA LEICESTER CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, Sir.

You don't know me, and if it weren't for someone from our Juventus forum posting this, I would have never known about you.

In all my years of following football, as a dyed in the wool Juventus supporter in the United States, I can honestly say that I have never, ever watched the Premier League.

Until this year.

Because of what is turning out to be the greatest story in the history of club football.  Because of your club.  That club that you have supported all your life.  And trust me, it takes a LOT to get me to watch a Premier league game.

Not only do I watch the Foxes in hopes of a victory, but I find myself watching Tottenham in hopes of a loss.

I just wanted you to know that on the sporting side of things, that you and your fellow supporters in England and abroad are not the only ones pulling for your club.  Fans of clubs all around the world (well, with the exception of the Premier League clubs, but to hell with them)  are rooting for your squad, and hoping that you will be able to taste victory at the end of the season.

And you sir, you will not hope to make it to the end of the season.  No, you WILL make it to see them lift that trophy.  You WILL make it to see the Foxes in the CL next season.  You have no choice.  You must see this through, and you have my prayers that you will be able to do so.

On behalf of the Juventini at Juventuz.com, and all around the world who are fiercely supporting your club,  Forza Juve, and FORZA LEICESTER CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shed a tear - thank's so much  Juventini :)

Shed a tear - thank's so much  Juventini :)

Anytime.

Sign up to our forum if you wish.  We are a very, very odd group, but we are family.  Tell them that Sergio sent you  (King of Kings) .  All of your friends here too.  That way you can all celebrate on our forum as well.  We would love to get your thoughts and feelings from your points of view

First watched city in 1964, went to all the home games for many years, went to every game in  1969 home and away , when City did the famous double - lost the cup final. and got relegated - (except cup final itself)  Liverpool replay anyone?  Windows smashed on bus on way home, bloody freezing, but still managed school next day.all on a paper boy's money. Went to college moved to Nottingham, have taken daughters to watch City when I can. Dying of prostate cancer, haven't been able to see City for 2 years, but this has been the best thing  in my life ever. Just need to hang on in there for a few more weeks!  Love the forum, keep the faith. Love to all. X

You're going to see it pal, hang in there. I'm sure like me, you'll have many of us praying for you to see it through and more. Keep the faith and remember foxesneverquit

Bloody hell mate.Hang in there and feed off the team spirit !

Don't give in, don't give up.Fight like the ****in team does.

My Dad is battling bowel and kidney cancer at the moment, he hasn't got long left, I have given him my season ticket for the Everton match, I can't do anything about this awful disease but I can let him get to our moment in history. If I had a spare ticket it would be yours.

Keep fighting and keep smiling.

Much love and regards back to you mate.

Chin up and keep on enjoying!! No doubt my (at the time) schoolboy Dad might have been at a few Filbert Street games that you also attended.

We are all united as Foxes regardless, but exceptionally we are doubly united in that this season will probably never be repeated! Truly amazing and wonderful when you think about it.

Jesus, hope you manage to see the title being lifted at the very least, truly hope you make a recovery. I too remember the Liverpool match, and the events after the game, and I too missed the 69 cup final, cried at not getting a ticket , it was a lottery them days. Keep the faith ilam

Good things come in three's  - last weeks cancer scan showed a slight slow down my cancer progression, and after 7 frustrating weeks I had my plaster cast removed from a broken ankle - third thing? Yet to happen, But it will Come on you city.! I'm going to die as happy man! Ta for all your support. Means more than you'll ever know. 

Good things come in three's - last weeks cancer scan showed a slight slow down my cancer progression, and after 7 frustrating weeks I had my plaster cast removed from a broken ankle - third thing? Yet to happen, But it will Come on you city.! I'm going to die as happy man! Ta for all your support. Means more than you'll ever know.

Good to hear it's slowed down

All the best, keep fighting

We are getting closer

Up the Foxes

Good things come in three's  - last weeks cancer scan showed a slight slow down my cancer progression, and after 7 frustrating weeks I had my plaster cast removed from a broken ankle - third thing? Yet to happen, But it will Come on you city.! I'm going to die as happy man! Ta for all your support. Means more than you'll ever know.

Fingers crossed today is the day for that third 'thing' ilam, now that would be cool wouldn't it ?

Be strong, keep fighting, c'mon the Foxes x

Hung  over! Epic, unbelievable night! LCFC kept me going have and will for The Champion's League! Brilliant, magical fan bloody tastic!

Thank's for all your support. Party on, and never stop!

Archived