Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ilam

Have I died and gone to Heaven?

First watched city in 1964, went to all the home games for many years, went to every game in  1969 home and away , when City did the famous double - lost the cup final. and got relegated - (except cup final itself)  Liverpool replay anyone?  Windows smashed on bus on way home, bloody freezing, but still managed school next day.all on a paper boy's money. Went to college moved to Nottingham, have taken daughters to watch City when I can. Dying of prostate cancer, haven't been able to see City for 2 years, but this has been the best thing  in my life ever. Just need to hang on in there for a few more weeks!  Love the forum, keep the faith. Love to all. X

First watched city in 1964, went to all the home games for many years, went to every game in  1969 home and away , when City did the famous double - lost the cup final. and got relegated - (except cup final itself)  Liverpool replay anyone?  Windows smashed on bus on way home, bloody freezing, but still managed school next day.all on a paper boy's money. Went to college moved to Nottingham, have taken daughters to watch City when I can. Dying of prostate cancer, haven't been able to see City for 2 years, but this has been the best thing  in my life ever. Just need to hang on in there for a few more weeks!  Love the forum, keep the faith. Love to all. X

My mother died of cancer, it's a bastard of a disease. Hang in there brother.

i hope you can hang on in there and we do this for you and glenelgfox! 

My father has the same illness and doctor gave him one and a half year few years back. He was on some tablets on and off and 3 years after, no sign of cancer even cancer have spread to his spine.  He is 83 now and last summer he was swimming,  just like little boy. During his life time he was heavy drinker but stopped it some 8-9 years ago. If he could do it, I am sure you can pull the same miracle...

Shit ...that puts things in to perspective.

I'm sure we all we all have known and give a thought for loved ones who all of their lives have prayed for what we are experiencing football wise.

I and many others would give up what we are experiencing if it would make a difference, but obviousness it wouldn't.

My heart goes out to you and yours but miracles do happen.

But eventually in time we all have top face one of the two things in life that are certain, second being Jon Moss having a crap game.

They'll do it for you 

Liverpool away (replay) you mentioned.. The Andy Lochhead winner?...

Thoughts are with you and your family my friend. Stay strong.

Yes, boom! and Shilt's saved a penalty!  Brill game, as was the Semi Final against WBA, with sniffer Clarke's winning goal - not forgetting Manstfeld away!

Archived