Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
evertonfc

everton fans ticket donations campaign

Yep, same as everyone else here - really appreciate getting my hands on two/three tickets for the Everton game. PayPal ready too so can be a quick transaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another fan who missed out so please if got an adult and a child or 2 adults please PM am really desperate me and my daughter have been to nearly every game this season

I'm an Everton fan of Welsh heritage, and bought my Leicester ticket before the semi-final

I'd like to suggest a exchange (trade)

With anyone who will trade for a Wales Euro 2016 ticket (any game)

So we can both enjoy a once in a lifetime event

PM me if there is anyone out there wanting to have this opportunity

Ps I'm not selling my ticket so please don't ask

Thank you and congratulations Foxes :)

Travelling to this with an Evertonian. I have a ST so no problem but he's ticketless, so he's happy with one EFC ticket in the away end.

PM me please if any are available. Happy to meet at ground, in a boozer beforehand etc.

thanks...

I need 3 adult tickets if possible for me and my 2 daughters. A long shot I know.  PM me if anyone can help .As long as its not really silly money as Im not rich but am desperate.  Cheers :) 

Another plea, for just 1 adult ticket. Again no silly money demands, after going to many games this season and for the last 27 years, I'd be gutted if I couldn't be there for the Everton game.

This is a lovely gesture, and I know a lot of people are desperate, but playing devils advocate...

Let's just say things don't go our way Sunday/Monday (Hopefully they will and the rest of this post will be redundant) and the Everton game isn't the big party we are all planning on. Everton go 1-0 up and you're in the away end with your kid surrounded by a couple of thousand supporters who weren't so generous in giving up their tickets and are wildly celebrating. It might not be such a great idea then.

This is a lovely gesture, and I know a lot of people are desperate, but playing devils advocate...

Let's just say things don't go our way Sunday/Monday (Hopefully they will and the rest of this post will be redundant) and the Everton game isn't the big party we are all planning on. Everton go 1-0 up and you're in the away end with your kid surrounded by a couple of thousand supporters who weren't so generous in giving up their tickets and are wildly celebrating. It might not be such a great idea then.

I couldn't get tickets to Arsenal away this season managed to bag a couple of season tickets from a friend who supports Arsenal took my daughter and we just had to stay quiet

I couldn't get tickets to Arsenal away this season managed to bag a couple of season tickets from a friend who supports Arsenal took my daughter and we just had to stay quiet

Yeah I'm willing to take my chances, if I have to stay quiet I can do that. Plus, I do an awesome scouse accent (no offence to any prospective Everton ticket sellers…).

Another fruitless day marred by idiots asking for stupid money so Still looking for 1 adult and 1 child or 2 adults for Everton please PM if you can help

Archived