Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
evertonfc

everton fans ticket donations campaign

Seems that many Everton fans are being greedy !

Our forum is overrun by touts !!!!

sbn97k.jpg

That is word for word the exact message I received last night as a text - I don't even remember texting anyone for the last couple of days either!

look if you want people to give you their away tickets. sweeten the deal and say you will donate to a charity of their choice a bit extra (£10 or so) and pay face value for the ticket. 

if they want to extort you then tell them to jog. they have no loyalty to us and vice versa. if they want to sell you theirs its face value and a donation at best. anyone wanting hundreds can jog. 

If anyone has any Everton tickets then I would be truly grateful if you could pm me. I am another one with memberships who missed out.

Congratulations to all Leicester fans on winning the league!

foxhateram, have you got an email address/mobile number I can contact you on mate? (I haven't been on here long enough to send pms) I may be able to help

Rolling the dice here but looking for 2 tickets from Everton fans. 

• Lifelong Leicester supporter since 1991

• former season ticket holder at filbert st

• attending many more games, never given up on the team

• will pay at least face value, donate to charity, buy you a gift and write you the best thank you letter you could ever read! 

please, please, please! 

Much love to all Leicester and Everton fans whatever the outcome x

[email protected] 

Another one have a membership but couldn't get a ticket, only after 1.

If anyone has a spare please call me on 07871492274.

Amazing effort from Everton fans who are doing this.

Please please please  can anyone help for 2 or 3 tickets for a chance of life time dream match...!!!! Happy to sit anywhere in KP.... Everton end !!

Been a City fan for years with Gold membership ... just had no luck on this game having gone to every single game this season!!! Please help 

I'm still after 2 or preferably 3 tickets v Everton.  For me and my 2 (adult) daughters.  IL keep trying but can't pay really stupid money.  PM me if anyone wants to sell.  Genuine fan as you can tell by when I joined this forum.  Cheers 

Archived