Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
evertonfc

everton fans ticket donations campaign

Fan for over 40 years whose 3 kids are all big Leicester fans (including before this season) despite growing up in London. We're all members who couldn't get tickets. Desperate for me and the kids to witness what might be a once in a lifetime moment. Any kind Evertonians who can help, please send me a PM.

Twitter seems the best place for this now. @@lcfc_facevalue are sharing Everton fans selling. Not many at face value, mind. But with the match now tomorrow I reckon some might lower their prices slightly. That's down to you as an individual I guess.

Twas a cold winter that year, leaving our handful of christmas gifts we trudged through the sleet and snow to take our seats, ready to be "entertained" by the likes of Mark Venus against the combined might of AFC Bournemouth, and Boor-us it did. The realisation that we could have been at home with the cold turkey (the edible type you understand) and a repeat of Escape to Victory brought a stern test of our allegiance but nae we sat through the shite then turned to the guy behind "See you next time". If only tomorrow was "next time", not even that gap between the stands to peek through alas only a miracle can help this poor fazzyfox (end violins).

Been watching everyone still looking for tickets and thinking 'no chance', why would you try but then hey if you don't ask you don't get. A long shot but here goes...after 1 ticket for tomorrow, anywhere will do. Haven't been able to get down since the west brom game as I could only afford a city fox membership this and last season. Previously a season ticket holder before that. Would give my left leg to go and as the game is getting closer it's starting to physically hurt I won't be there. have been there for the highs and the lows, saw us relegated twice and also lift the league 1 and championship titles, any chance of a ticket, anywhere, please let me know! x

Desperate so i will chime in with my sob story too... first game 1991 aged 7. Filbert Tots member 25+ years ago. Member multiple years since. Been with my dad all over the country to watch us. Season tickets multiple years especially during MON era. Tons and tons of games when not sths. Every play off and cup semi/final games home and away since swindon 93'. Started a family recently so time and financially meant could only get silver membership this year. 4th of 5 generations of leicester fans. Gdad passed away earlier this year and his dad never got to see us win the league.. in their memory me and me dad would love to watch our wonderful club lift the trophy tomorrow. Would mean the world to us. PM me please if you have two tickets.

Twitter seems the best place for this now. @@lcfc_facevalue are sharing Everton fans selling. Not many at face value, mind. But with the match now tomorrow I reckon some might lower their prices slightly. That's down to you as an individual I guess.

Actually...NONE at face value. I have checked them all.

Yeah just had one asking 750. Another 500. ****in awful. Dont these everton fans have a heart? I know at least one does .. that guy who gave away tickets to a leicester fan and his son.. if it were me selling i would sell at face value. More to life and being a human being than trying to extort money out of people.

Guys im meeting my seller tomoz. So I don't end up with a fake ticket can anyone recommend some key features I need to look for?

Curly hair and moustache will confirm he's an Everton fan

Yeah just had one asking 750. Another 500. ****in awful. Dont these everton fans have a heart? I know at least one does .. that guy who gave away tickets to a leicester fan and his son.. if it were me selling i would sell at face value. More to life and being a human being than trying to extort money out of people.

If the situation is ever reversed I will personally put videos up of me burning my tickets on Everton sites I would rather do that then ever sell to them

Archived